Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Gilligan's Island

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Gilligan's Island

The place to post, well, miscellaneous fun links.

Moderator: Xenorama

Gilligan's Island

Postby Lunkhead on June 26th, 2005, 12:07 am

Everything Gilligan here:

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/gilligansisland.html

One of my favorite series. SKIPPER!!!
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on January 26th, 2007, 10:33 am

Nice web site. Now I know what really happened to Ginger, got tired of it, wanted to move on.
My brother gave me an "el-cheapo" dvd set as a present, Return to Gilligans Island" was on there, oh boy, I loved the series as a kid but watching that movie, I felt my IQ draining away from my brain.

Skipper,,,, Gilligan, why don't you stop that. You don't know anything about space.
Gilligan,,,, I know one thing about it. You take up more of it than I do.

Skipper,,,,(Talking about Gilligan) I don't dislike him. I mean, it's just that I'd like to kill him every now and then.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on January 26th, 2007, 10:56 pm

I don't think those later, TV movies were very good. Nice seeing the gang together again, but the old energy was basically gone. I have the first 2 seasons on DVD and I think the original shows hold up pretty well. What makes them still work are the characters and actors. There was some decent chemistry with the cast, and it almost always overcame the predictable plots, scenes, and dialogue. As a kid, I'm sure I had some belly-laughs with it, but as I got older, I liked it more as a fun, relaxing, non-thinking half-hour diversion. One thing I've noticed while re-watching them, is that Jim Backus has some of the best lines of all. Thurston and Lovey always were very funny and they especially stand out now.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Return to Miscellaneous Links