Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Boob tube, You Tube......You Boob!

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Boob tube, You Tube......You Boob!

The forum to discuss our hypnotic box. Talk old-time television to what's on this very minute.

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Boob tube, You Tube......You Boob!

Postby Wilytank on January 4th, 2007, 3:51 pm

This is a place to post random crazy videos from You Tube.
Such as...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7UkucXQYYQ
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on January 4th, 2007, 6:44 pm

This one was from starterupsteve, its a cool montage of cannon shots done to the music of 1812 overture. It's about 5 mgs, professionally edited and entertaining. They fire Milwalkies best light beer cans at a variety of stuff.

http://www.starterupsteve.com/video/awesome_cannon_montage.shtml
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Wilytank on January 19th, 2007, 5:06 pm

Ever wonder what happened after the death star blew up on star wars?
click this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=rfP90uJ12eQ&mode=related&search= to find out.
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Lunkhead on January 19th, 2007, 6:00 pm

:laugh1: Makes ya wonder about Darth Vader and the Emperor.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on January 26th, 2007, 9:28 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf7DOUU_rpc
A random spongebob spoof.
If you like spongebob you'll like this.
If you hate spongebob...well you'll still like this. :laugh1:
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Wilytank on February 3rd, 2007, 6:39 pm

The video got removed for copyright infringement.
So instead...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWe-z0ZiQWg
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Lunkhead on February 3rd, 2007, 8:09 pm

Man, I used to love the old, original Sonic games on Genesis (even though I wasn't very good with them) :wink:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on February 4th, 2007, 9:33 am

Lunkhead wrote:Man, I used to love the old, original Sonic games on Genesis (even though I wasn't very good with them) :wink:

These days they suck.
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Wilytank on February 7th, 2007, 4:26 pm

My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Wilytank on February 18th, 2007, 10:18 am

All the good spongebob spoofs get removed even if they have disclaimers.
*********************************************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Wilytank on February 18th, 2007, 10:44 am

My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Wilytank on February 28th, 2007, 4:29 pm

Did any body watch the video above?
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Lunkhead on February 28th, 2007, 5:17 pm

I just did. Pretty funny. I love the Spike Jones song 'Der Fuehrer's Face' woven in.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on March 3rd, 2007, 9:39 am

Those Natzi spies!
"You guys are Nazis, man!"
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Wilytank on March 25th, 2007, 7:37 am

My tools of execution...