Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Happy Thanksgiving

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Happy Thanksgiving

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Happy Thanksgiving

Postby Lunkhead on November 22nd, 2005, 9:11 pm

Just a quick holiday wish to ya all. Hope everyone has a great one. I'm off Thursday & Friday this year! - Yahoo!!

"Would you gentlemen like desert?"

"Yeah, another turkey!"
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on November 23rd, 2005, 11:45 pm

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks Lunkhead for such a nice place to store all my favorite stooge lines on the internet,,,,,,,,and to get harrassed by MickeyMoe. Where is that Lamebrain been hiding?

Curly,,,,"Make it turkey and ham, and candied sweet potatoes on the side, hot buttered bisquits in honey and smother the whole thing in chicken, but no beans!"
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on November 25th, 2005, 12:09 pm

YW DK, and thank you for supporting the board. :happy1:
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on December 16th, 2005, 1:30 pm

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of us!

Man,,,,"Gentlemen, let's have a toast to your success."
Curly,,,,"I don't want any toast, the black stuff gets in my teeth."
Moe,,,,"He means champagne!"
Curly,,,,"Oh bubble-water!"
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on December 17th, 2005, 9:42 am

Thanks DK! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Happy Thanksgiving '06!!

Postby Lunkhead on November 22nd, 2006, 4:56 pm

Wishing a wonderful Thanksgiving 2006 to everyone! Enjoy the turkey and whatever your traditions are. We'll be watching KING KONG, SON OF KONG, and MIGHTY JOE YOUNG again this year. That became a tradition when Cable Channel 9 WOR used to do it years ago. We just kept it going. Have a great holiday all!!

Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on November 22nd, 2006, 7:13 pm

turkey and other crap! :happy1:
And a week off from school! :happy1:
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Wilytank on November 22nd, 2006, 7:13 pm

"Will you gentlemen have dessert?"
:moe1: :larry1: :curly1: "Yeah, another turkey!"
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on November 22nd, 2006, 7:47 pm

I've got a turkey fryer that I will be testing out soon!
"Curly says,,,,"Colision mats on one!"

Happy turkey day everyone.

Detroit is the only town that you can watch a turkey of a team (Detroit Lions) play footbal while eating your turkey dinner. Oh by the way, the dinner is usually easier to digest!.

Moe,,,,"What is the pie for"?
Curly,,,,"So I can die-just-right."
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

LOL

Postby Xenorama on November 23rd, 2006, 12:50 pm

now that was funny (about the digesting)!

me, ima have some pizza.

David
remind me to annihilate you later.

stop on by my message board:

Xenorama Board
Project: Marine Boy
Xenorama
Daci's human

Re: LOL

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on November 23rd, 2006, 9:00 pm

Xenorama wrote:now that was funny (about the digesting)!

me, ima have some pizza.

David

Thanks Xenorama, I thought that was funny too, hard to type, I was cracking up at that one myself.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Happy New Year

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on December 31st, 2006, 8:15 pm

Happy New Year everyone!

You know, in years past AMC used to do a Three Stooges countdown to the new year but nothing this year. My brother told me the story of the big party going on in a bar and they had all the girls dancing with each other and the guys were monitoring the football game while watching the Three Stooges. Too funny.

Me? I'm staying at home, nice, safe and sound, besides, it's raining to beat the band outside.

Happy New Year!
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on December 31st, 2006, 9:29 pm

Happy New Year, DK!
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Happy Thanksgiving '07!!

Postby Lunkhead on November 21st, 2007, 7:36 pm

Have another great turkey day y'all! :smile1:

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Afa Dollah on November 22nd, 2007, 12:18 pm

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Enjoy your day. I'll be spending it with some friends and trying not to overeat....

Would you gentlemen care for dessert?

YEAH, ANOTHER TURKEY! :laugh1:
"Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"
Afa Dollah
Imbecile

Next

Return to Open Discussion