Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Smilies

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Smilies

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Smilies

Postby Lunkhead on November 25th, 2005, 10:07 pm

Just to let everyone know, I re-added many of the smilies from the old board. When you're posting, if you click on "View more Emoticons" you'll see the old bunch plus many new ones. Have fun!! More to come.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on November 26th, 2005, 3:31 am

:dk:
Oh wow, you named one after me!
All you have to do is click on the emoticon, that's easy enough for me!
Cool thanks Lunkhead!
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on November 26th, 2005, 10:22 am

You're welcome DK. By the way, you could use the panther as your avatar if you want. To do that, at the top of the page, click on "Profile". That takes you to your account information page. Scroll to the bottom and you'll see the "Avatar Control Panel". It gives you 2 choices for displaying an avatar. You could enter a URL to an image you want to use or just use one from the "gallery". In this case, the panther image is already in the avatar gallery, so click on "Show gallery". In the gallery section, there is a drop down at the top for categories. Currently, it has 3 categories: Monsters, Stooges, and Various. Click the drop-down menu and choose "Various". Then click "Go". Click the small circle under the panther, then click "Select Avatar". That takes you back to your account page. Scroll to the bottom and you should see the image as your avatar. Next, click "Submit". You'll see a message saying your "profile has been updated" which means the latest information has been saved. You can always change your avatar going forward by using the same process. But first you have to remove your current avatar by clicking "Delete image" under "current image" and then clicking "submit".

That was a long-winded, detailed explanation. It's really very easy to do once you've gone through it one time.
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

more, More MORE!!! How do ya like em? How do ya like em?

Postby Lunkhead on January 28th, 2006, 10:13 am

Hey fellas, I just added a ton of new smilies. Check em out. Plus I'm not through yet. Got a few more to add, but they take time. When you click on "View more Emoticons" you'll see all the newest ones added when you scroll down the page. That page takes a little longer to load now, but if you open it once during a login session, you can leave it open and click on the smilies to add to any post during that time.

Here's a sampling of some of the newbies...

:mad4: :wink3: :violin: :goofyface: :band: :creepo: :drummer: :gorgeous: :guitarman:
:flamethrower: :rifle: :puke1: :crazy: :pain_in_butt: :ladysman:

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

and still more...

Postby Lunkhead on January 29th, 2006, 8:11 pm

:vampire: :uh_oh1: :green_jumper: :wacko: :whip_it:

Added more like the above. :with_stupid:

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on September 8th, 2006, 7:59 pm

I especially like these...

:flamethrower: :war: :rifle:
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Wilytank on September 14th, 2006, 6:36 am

These things are awesome!
:mad: :evil: :3stooges: :curly6: :duh: :yuk!: :moe3: :larry3: :curly3: :shemp3: :ol_obit2: :ol_obit1: :moe7: :larry4: :bluto:
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Wilytank on September 14th, 2006, 7:51 pm

Parade of smiles: :thwack: :spitter: :guitarman: :drummer: :ahhhh!!: :gossip: :puke2: :pain_in_butt: :furious: :creepo: :rifle: :ladysman: :with_stupid: :square: :flamethrower: :computer: :violin: :boiling_mad: :puke1: :green_jumper: :singer2:
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Wilytank on October 7th, 2006, 1:00 pm

You should have named this one (:war:) Scarface.
SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Return to Open Discussion