Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Merry Christmas ya mugs.

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Merry Christmas ya mugs.

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Merry Christmas ya mugs.

Postby Umday on December 24th, 2005, 9:47 am

Umday
Grapehead

Postby tapeworm on December 24th, 2005, 10:36 am

Merry Christmas to you, too, umday, and everyone else on this wonderful forum! :happy1:
Don't forget to bring me back a peice of boint toast and a rotten egg.
tapeworm
Pumpkinbrain

Thanks!

Postby Lunkhead on December 24th, 2005, 12:39 pm

Thanks Umday and Tapeworm!
A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you both and all members here.

"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

woo woo woo!

Postby Xenorama on December 25th, 2005, 6:06 pm

from me too!

David
remind me to annihilate you later.

stop on by my message board:

Xenorama Board
Project: Marine Boy
Xenorama
Daci's human

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on December 26th, 2005, 11:15 am

Curly,,,,"Hit Santa Claus eh! Just for that, no toys!"

Merry Christmas everyone!

DK
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Christmas 2006

Postby Lunkhead on December 19th, 2006, 7:40 pm

Just want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, and for anyone celebrating other holidays, please accept my warmest wishes. I hope 2007 is a better year for all of us. I apologize for getting a bit behind on the episodes again. Things are extremely busy right now as I'm working hard toward getting my CDL. When the dust clears, I'll be on my way to a new career.

Meanwhile, here's Scooter the Santa to add his Christmas greeting:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on December 20th, 2006, 4:47 pm

Where did "Hey one of you is flat!" come from?
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Lunkhead on December 20th, 2006, 6:32 pm

I think I came up with that from THE TOOTH WILL OUT, when the monstrous dentures Shemp created were singing with the three of them. The dentures said something like, "Hey, one of you guys is flat." I just thought that worked well here, picturing Larry saying it to Moe and Shemp as they were all singing Jingle Bells. The actual screen grabs to create the animation were taken from MALICE IN THE PALACE and I simply colored them red.

Last edited by Lunkhead on December 22nd, 2006, 3:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on December 22nd, 2006, 1:02 am

Lunkhead wrote:I think I came up with that from THE TOOTH WILL OUT, when the monstrous dentures Shemp created was singing with the three of them.

Dentures,,,,"Bum bum bum bum,,,,"
Stooges,,,,"I made a lucky strike when I found you,,,,"
Dentures,,,,"bum bum bum bum,,,,"
Stooges,,,,"The girl of my dreams,,,,"

Dentures,,,, "Hey, one of you guys is flat."

I like how we just keep recycling the old threads. :wink:
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on December 22nd, 2006, 10:01 am

Yep. I figured this could be the yearly Christmas greeting thread.
It's got the right title - Merry Christmas ya mugs. :santa1: :wink: :santa2:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Merry Christmas

Postby Afa Dollah on December 22nd, 2006, 2:35 pm

Merry Christmas Lunkhead and everyone else here. I'm looking forward to hanging out more often, get back to doing some movie reviews. Everyone be safe and enjoy the holidays!
"Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"
Afa Dollah
Imbecile

Postby Lunkhead on December 22nd, 2006, 3:20 pm

Thanks Afa. Great to have you back and looking forward to more of your reviews. Merry Christmas my friend! :santa2:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Re: Merry Christmas

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on December 22nd, 2006, 8:40 pm

Afa Dollah wrote: ,,,I'm looking forward to hanging out more often,,,,

Merry Christmas Afa!

Yeah, you better hang out here more often, I can't wreck the joint all by myself!
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Moe,,,,"Give him the works boys!"
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Re: Merry Christmas

Postby Wilytank on December 22nd, 2006, 9:46 pm

Afa Dollah wrote:Merry Christmas Lunkhead and everyone else here. I'm looking forward to hanging out more often, get back to doing some movie reviews. Everyone be safe and enjoy the holidays!

Yes, do so.
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Wilytank on December 24th, 2006, 4:00 pm

Man that was fast. Christmas EVE!
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Next