Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Merry Christmas ya mugs.

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Merry Christmas ya mugs.

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Postby Wilytank on December 25th, 2006, 6:47 am

Merry Christmas, stooges!
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year again!!

Postby Lunkhead on December 22nd, 2007, 6:05 pm

Despite a rough start (remember hernia mania?), 2007 eventually turned into a decent year in the Lunkhead household. I hope everyone else had a good one as well.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (2008) everybody!
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on December 23rd, 2007, 1:30 pm

Thanks Lunk, Merry Christmas to you, your family and to the regular bunch of wise-guys who frequent this joint.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Afa Dollah on December 25th, 2007, 7:16 pm

Thanks Lunk. Merry Christmas to everyone here, or Happy Holidays if you prefer. I hope you and your families are all well and that you have a Happy New Year as well. Still waiting for my DVD boxed set....
"Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"
Afa Dollah
Imbecile

Postby Lunkhead on December 26th, 2007, 7:58 pm

You're welcome guys. Hope your set arrives soon, Afa. It's a great beginning for the shorts. Stunning quality.
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Merry Christmas '08

Postby Lunkhead on December 16th, 2008, 7:46 pm

It's that time of year again. A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all! Hope everyone has a great holiday season.
:santa2:

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Merry Christmas ya mugs.

Postby Xenorama on December 19th, 2008, 8:54 pm

woo woo woo!
love the decorations!
remind me to annihilate you later.

stop on by my message board:

Xenorama Board
Project: Marine Boy
Xenorama
Daci's human

Re: Merry Christmas ya mugs.

Postby Lunkhead on December 19th, 2008, 9:33 pm

Thanks, David. It's a theme I downloaded from the phpBB styles database. They have some cool looking stuff there.
:santa1:

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on December 21st, 2008, 10:12 pm

Merry Christmas to everyone here.

Funny how we keep recycle the threads around this joint.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby moe-jo on December 23rd, 2008, 6:50 pm

OMG! I love the new design! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
"I am not what I am." Iago, from William Shakespeare's Othello
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby Lunkhead on December 23rd, 2008, 9:37 pm

Thanks moe-jo. Have a great holiday!

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Preston on December 24th, 2008, 8:25 pm

Whoops, I hope it's Not too late to wish you a Merry Xmas, Lunkhead. After all, it's already the EVE before Xmas over here. Hope I made it.
For Christmas, I just watched my dvd of that Xmas episode from Twilight Zone entitled Night of the Meek. That's the one where Art Carney plays a person hired by a department store to act as Santa Claus. In the ending, Carney becomes the real Santa Claus! The main reason I enjoy it is because it's just a half-hour. After all, Jimmy Stewart's "It's a Wonderful Life", good as it was, is still too long for me. As a tv-fan, I usually prefer one-hour or half-hour films, so the TZ episode suits me to a tee.

Do you have those TZ dvds, Lunk? What better way to spend Xmas day than to pop in that dvd of Art Carney.

Best Xmas regards from Preston to Lunk Ol' Buddy.
Preston
Mutant

Postby Lunkhead on December 26th, 2008, 11:41 am

Thank you, Preston. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. We had a really nice day and being together as a family was the best part.

That Art Carney TZ is a great one and very touching. I don't have the DVDs yet, but hope to get them eventually.

We watched A CHARLIE BROWN CHRISTMAS during dinner. That's one of my very favorites.

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby moe-jo on December 31st, 2008, 7:02 pm

I got The Three Stooges 75th Anniversary Collection and Guitar Hero World Tour and Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock!
"I am not what I am." Iago, from William Shakespeare's Othello
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby Lunkhead on December 31st, 2008, 10:01 pm

We went pretty light on gifts this year and went away as a family last weekend instead. However, my oldest son bought the WII for my other kids and we've all been enjoying it. So far, bowling is our favorite. We also got Guitar Hero World Tour for it, but need more controllers.

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

PreviousNext

Return to Open Discussion