Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - ~ ~ ~ LOOK OUT! ~ ~ ~ Oh No! ~ ~ ~ CRASH!!!!

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

~ ~ ~ LOOK OUT! ~ ~ ~ Oh No! ~ ~ ~ CRASH!!!!

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Re: boot

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on May 6th, 2006, 2:39 am

Xenorama wrote:he needs a booting. do the old "Brady" trick if you have to sue. having witnesses will really help. have them write statements out for your ins. company, that should scare him good!

David

Whats the old Brady trick?
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

from

Postby Xenorama on May 6th, 2006, 11:19 am

the episode of the "Brady Bunch" when Mrs Brady hit a car, and the guy sued them, came in wearing a neck brace, etc, and toward the end Mr Brady threw his briefcase on the floor- every head turned to look, including the suer!

David
remind me to annihilate you later.

stop on by my message board:

Xenorama Board
Project: Marine Boy
Xenorama
Daci's human

Postby Lunkhead on May 6th, 2006, 11:25 am

Ah! I remember that episode now Megs. :pleased:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on May 26th, 2006, 11:19 am

Ok update for you. offered a reward to my two coworkers for a statement from the witness and I did get a call from him but no statement yet. I'll hammer on my two coworkers a bit and try to get some action.

Mean time, I called up the kids insurance company and discussed the kids options, (he's getting coached) he can still approve the claim and I'll get paid at anytime but it looks like they (kid & ins co) are waiting for me to file in court. I made it quite clear that I had a witness and I was considering filing charges that the kid left the scene of the traffic accident. I will still look into the procedure for filing this in court.

I'll wait for a bit to see if the kids ins co contacts him or if the ins co contacts me about settlement. Then if nothing happens, maybe I'll send a postcard to the kids house stating that I have an eye witness and do you want to settle out of court.

Let's see what happens next.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on May 26th, 2006, 8:58 pm

Sounds like lots of hassles. Hope it works out good for you DK.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Previous

Return to Open Discussion