Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - thoughts\

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

thoughts\

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

thoughts\

Postby vincent on June 9th, 2006, 5:23 pm

the three stooges were unique, possibly because the conditions under which they worked were unique in hollywood at that time\they were considered lowbrow, & very little money & time was spent on them\also they had a background in vaudeville, & many of their jokes & ways of acting came from that background\often, i am sure they would unconsciously transfer the vaudeville act to the film, being under such extreme time pressure\ :larry3:
life is a jest, & all things show it\i thought so once, but now i know it\john gay\my own epitaph\1720\(nyuk, nyuk, nyuk)\
vincent
Pumpkinbrain

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on June 9th, 2006, 10:39 pm

Good observation vincent.

I think that is the reason that Shemp was able to step up and fit in so well after Curly became ill. They all had that vaudeville in their background.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

thank you, kitty\

Postby vincent on June 10th, 2006, 6:00 pm

soitenly! (nyuk, nyuk, nyuk)\
life is a jest, & all things show it\i thought so once, but now i know it\john gay\my own epitaph\1720\(nyuk, nyuk, nyuk)\
vincent
Pumpkinbrain

Postby Wilytank on September 15th, 2006, 5:39 pm

They are the godfathers of comedy.
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Return to Open Discussion