Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - The Official Pet Thread

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

The Official Pet Thread

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

The Official Pet Thread

Postby Lunkhead on August 11th, 2006, 1:06 pm

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Post your pet pics and comments here Ye for all to enjoy.

I'll start with these. They are not the most recent; I'll add newer ones later:

Scooter and Harly Jr as kitties
-----------------------------------------------------
The matriarch... Pica
-----------------------------------------------------
Jilldog, the lone canine
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

very cute

Postby Xenorama on August 11th, 2006, 3:36 pm

now those are some cute kitties!
here's one of Zu and Mozart, right before she bops him on the head.

poor Moz, he's the neglected middle child of the bunch.
remind me to annihilate you later.

stop on by my message board:

Xenorama Board
Project: Marine Boy
Xenorama
Daci's human

Postby Lunkhead on August 11th, 2006, 10:22 pm

Ah, how sweet. That's a great picture Megs, and what great names - Zu and Mozart! How many cats do you currently have?
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

one

Postby Xenorama on August 11th, 2006, 11:01 pm

i have ONE- my roommate/landlord has 3- Jake, Jasmine and Mozart.
one is plenty and enough for me!

Xenorama Board
Xenorama
Daci's human

Re: one

Postby Wilytank on October 3rd, 2006, 7:43 pm

The cats.
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Lunkhead on October 3rd, 2006, 8:47 pm

Hey, am I seeing double? Your cat looks just like Xenorama's!!
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on October 4th, 2006, 6:47 am

Lunkhead wrote:Hey, am I seeing double? Your cat looks just like Xenorama's!!

Uhh it is Xenoramas.
I quoted it and kept the picture in it.
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

The boys

Postby Lunkhead on November 2nd, 2006, 2:51 pm

Hi, remember us? Scooter and Harly Jr? This was taken when we were kittens nearly 2 years ago.

Well, this is me, Scooter, all grown up. [I was the kitten on the left.] Ain't I cute?

Harly here. See how big I've grown. Hey, why'd ya have to wake me?
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

so cute

Postby Xenorama on November 2nd, 2006, 11:15 pm

those guys are so big! how cute they are!

here's my baby girl, doing what she does best- snoozing.

David

Xenorama Board
Xenorama
Daci's human

Postby Wilytank on November 3rd, 2006, 7:45 pm

Check this out!
javascript:FlashRequest('stateChanged',%20'"playing",%20"paused",%2053.551');
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Wilytank on November 5th, 2006, 7:06 am

Sorry, that link was messed up. I'll find another one.
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Pica, Harly JR and Scooter

Postby Lunkhead on November 7th, 2006, 1:50 pm

Remember me, Pica the matriarch? When those 2 tabby kittens arrived, I was about 4 and second in command after the dog [and I don't mean the dog on my right, wiseguy]. No way was I gonna let them move in on my turf. Every chance I got, I'd hiss and swat at 'em, even while the little tikes were asleep. Disdain oozed from my cranky face every time they drew near. Well, I fell ill about 6 months ago and guess what? They took care of me, comforted me, licked me and layed with me hoping I would feel better. I did recover and ever since then, those guys are my pals. In fact, I take turns dating them (though Harly is my fave hunk).

Hey, three's a crowd!

Are ya deaf? Beat it we said!!

What's he got that I haven't got?
Ah hon, don’t be jealous.

The best of friends and co-plotters in mischievous, feline activities.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Re: Pica, Harly JR and Scooter

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on February 4th, 2007, 2:16 am

I was checking out normal pets and then I spotted something in your picture. That looks like an old Pioneer or Sansui stereo reciever / amp in that photo, second unit down from the top. I've got an old 1978 Sansui still going strong at work, just have to re-route the antenna. They don't build them like that anymore! What make is that?
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on February 4th, 2007, 6:45 pm

I was checking out normal pets and then I spotted something in your picture. That looks like an old Pioneer or Sansui stereo reciever / amp in that photo, second unit down from the top. I've got an old 1978 Sansui still going strong at work, just have to re-route the antenna. They don't build them like that anymore! What make is that?

Good eye there DK. The receiver is a Sanyo Plus Series 55. The turntable is a Sanyo Plus Series Q25. The cassette deck is a Toshiba PC3460. And finally, the 100 watt speakers are RTR Series III. I bought all that equipment right after getting married in 1979 and everything still works great. You're right - they made stuff to last. My wife's even impressed that it's still going strong.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

another of the dynamic duo

Postby Lunkhead on March 12th, 2007, 2:30 pm

What the world needs now...
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Next

Return to Open Discussion