Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Yowser! Unbelievable - This thing works!!

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Yowser! Unbelievable - This thing works!!

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Yowser! Unbelievable - This thing works!!

Postby Lunkhead on June 3rd, 2005, 9:13 pm

Just a test message in this here new board. :happy1:
Last edited by Lunkhead on June 6th, 2005, 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Meep meep meep!

Postby Lunkhead on June 3rd, 2005, 9:30 pm

Image ~ What is this place?
Last edited by Lunkhead on June 9th, 2005, 4:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

testing the email alert

Postby Lunkenstein on June 4th, 2005, 6:35 pm

I bid you welcome.
Lunkenstein
Fiend Behind the Face

testing!

Postby Xenorama on June 9th, 2005, 3:51 pm

i'd make the big gifs a little smaller, they do take up a lot of room. but that's me.
nice place, ya lunkhead!
remind me to annihilate you later.

stop on by my message board:

Xenorama Board
Project: Marine Boy
Xenorama
Daci's human

testing!

Postby Lunkhead on June 9th, 2005, 5:01 pm

Thanks Megs.

As far as the gifs, do you mean the ones in the Emoticons (smilies) list? :emil1:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on June 9th, 2005, 8:18 pm

"Gifs? We haven't any gifs, all the stores were closed." :shemp1:

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk, :curly1:

"Nice place you got here, reminds me of the reform school!" :larry1:

DK

EDIT,,,,, "Oh look, my first post. I feel better already!"
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

look at the gifs!

Postby Xenorama on June 9th, 2005, 9:46 pm

oh, there's the gifs!

i meant the big ones IN the forum descriptions. they just make things look a little clunky for me.

but that's just me, what do i know?

Xenorama Board
Xenorama
Daci's human

Look at the Gifs! Look at the Gifs!

Postby Lunkhead on June 9th, 2005, 9:57 pm

Ah, gotchya. Yes, I may change that look. Just experimenting at this point. I'd rather customize the individual forums within the forums themselves, but now sure how to do it yet. Thanks for the suggestion Megs.
HEY THERE DangerKitty! Glad to see you made it. What do you think? Does this look like a respectable alternative to the old place? It still needs customizing, but it basically functions well and these boards have a good reputation for reliability. Any thoughts?
:teeth1: <<fingers crossed that DK approves>>
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on June 9th, 2005, 10:30 pm

Nice place you got here! I'm at home wherever the stooges are. Hey just a thought, don't forget to put a link on the other site so that folks can follow you here!

Man,,,, "Meet miss Stella Pumpernickel." :vernon1:
Moe,,,,"She' very well bred." :moe1:
Curly,,,,"I'll take mine toasted." :curly1:

Larry,,,,"..and live happily everafter."
Curly,,,,"If they don't kill us first!"
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

THE EXODUS

Postby Lunkhead on June 10th, 2005, 8:18 pm

Thanks DK. Then it's U-MAN-IMOUS among the 3 of us. Haven't heard from MickeyMoe in a while, but he'd most likely go along with the move. Now, if we can get the rest of the semi-regulars to migrate too it would be cool. I will post the link there soon, right at the top of the page. Thanks for your help guys.
:thumbs_up1:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

i know!

Postby Xenorama on June 10th, 2005, 8:34 pm

i know what else you need- a favicon, like :curly1: which will show up in the favorites next to the name of the board.

that would be cool.

David

Xenorama Board
Xenorama
Daci's human

Re: favicon

Postby Lunkhead on June 10th, 2005, 8:48 pm

Megs, do you mean at the very top where it says "Lunkhead's Lair" or the small icons which look like notepads to the left of each forum?
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

address

Postby Xenorama on June 10th, 2005, 9:47 pm

a favicon is in front of the 'http://' address- go to Xenorama and you'll see a blue "X" that Lesa made me. it goes in the header, i think.

David

Xenorama Board
Xenorama
Daci's human

Re: address

Postby Lunkhead on June 10th, 2005, 10:00 pm

Thanks Megs. I'll check it out.

As you can see, I'm still experimenting. Now I'm only displaying a random picture and sound 50% of the time and just at the top. Do you think that looks better?
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

yesh

Postby Xenorama on June 10th, 2005, 10:24 pm

the pics look great. mozilla doesn't ever play sound, or i've yet to figure it out, but my next computer can do that. i like small and simple- i go to boards to talk, not look at pretty pics!

(too many kids think they have to have 18 pictures in a sig or post, it's so annoying- this place is just fine!)

Xenorama Board
Xenorama
Daci's human

Next

Return to Open Discussion