Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Yowser! Unbelievable - This thing works!!

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Yowser! Unbelievable - This thing works!!

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Re: yesh

Postby Lunkhead on June 10th, 2005, 10:28 pm

Cool. Thanks. And I agree - sometimes less is more.

I tried to find the blue "X" you mentioned for the favicon, but didn't see it. I checked http://www.xenorama.com and the Proboard. I'm probably just being dumb here, but can you tell me exactly where you meant? Sorry.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

up

Postby Xenorama on June 10th, 2005, 11:04 pm

it's in the actual address bar- at the top of the screen.

sorry 'bout the confusion! i saw you at xenorama (the board).
remind me to annihilate you later.

stop on by my message board:

Xenorama Board
Project: Marine Boy
Xenorama
Daci's human

address bar

Postby Lunkhead on June 11th, 2005, 5:44 pm

Oh, now I understand. Megs, I looked, but it didn't show up in my address bar. I'm using Internet Explorer 6.0 - could that have something to do with it?
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

why i oughtta...

Postby Xenorama on June 11th, 2005, 6:24 pm

no, that shouldn't make a difference.
although now that i check, it doesn't show up on IE for me either. odd- some do, some don't. i should ask Lesa about it.
she's a genius, eh.

David

Xenorama Board
Xenorama
Daci's human

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on June 12th, 2005, 6:23 am

Oh my gosh! That Godzilla sound bite put me right up into the attic, wasn't expecting that at all. Holy smokes, you gotta warn me next time. Ok, I can drink "Sanka" brand coffe for the rest of the day now.

Knight,,,,,"Gentlemen, the Queen requests your presence."
Curly,,,,,,,"We have no presents,,,all the stores were closed".

Moe,,,,,,"Remind me to murder you later"
Curly,,,,,"Oh, I'll make a note of it".

Gaurd,,,,,,"Announce yourselves to the Queen"
Larry,,,,,,"Your Majesty, we are the Three Fallen Knights".
Curly,,,,,,"Our days aren't so hot either".

Larry,,,,,"Do you smell rubbish burning?"

Moe,,,,,"Why don't you get yourself a toupee with brains".
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

GODZILLA RAIDS AGAIN!!!!

Postby Lunkhead on June 12th, 2005, 9:46 am

Oh my gosh! That Godzilla sound bite put me right up into the attic, wasn't expecting that at all. Holy smokes, you gotta warn me next time. Ok, I can drink "Sanka" brand coffe for the rest of the day now.

:rotfl: LOL DK!! My apologies, but that is funny. Unfortunately, it doesn't look easy to completely separate the stooges from the monster stuff in the main header (the techy code is deep and I haven't done much programming in a long time). Hopefully, it'll all blend together as fun stuff and people won't mind when they're posting about Christine McIntyre as Dracula puts an end to a screaming Renfield atop the staircase. :laugh1: Found that many stooge fans like the old horror and monster stuff too. Potpourri anyone? :happy1:
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

it woiked!

Postby Xenorama on June 12th, 2005, 3:50 pm

hey, i got my sig to look cool!

sorry about Godzilla, DK, sometimes he scares my catten as well. the earthquake this morning had her tail puffed out pretty good also!

David

Xenorama Board
Xenorama
Daci's human

Postby tapeworm on June 12th, 2005, 4:54 pm

Oh, boy a new place. Time to mess up this joint. jk

Nice new forum you've got, Lunkhead. Now only if I would post more. :happy1:
Don't forget to bring me back a peice of boint toast and a rotten egg.
tapeworm
Pumpkinbrain

earthquake

Postby Lunkhead on June 12th, 2005, 5:00 pm

the earthquake this morning

Ouch, was it minor? Hope so.
hey, i got my sig to look cool!

There ya go! Looks & woiks great. Have you seen where to add your Megaloman pic in your profile? When you click on "Profile" at the top right, look at the very bottom and you'll see the "Avatar control panel". That's where you can enter the URL of the pic. It's still hosted on my site at http://lunkhead.net/xenorama/TNmegaloman.jpg You can just plop that URL in and it should start appearing in your posts. There are also avatar galleries where I uploaded stooge, monster & misc pics for people to use automatically. Let me know if ya need any help. :wink:

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

The Tape is in da house

Postby Lunkhead on June 12th, 2005, 5:02 pm

Oh, boy a new place.

Hi Tapeworm! Glad you made it over. Welcome again!

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Godzilla

Postby Xenorama on June 12th, 2005, 5:41 pm

oh, i know how to do it, just hadn't tried it yet. thanks for the URL though!

the quake here wasn't too big, but i think it was a 6 or so out in the desert. i'll know more later. it just shook us enough to get a severe case of kitty puff tail.

David

Xenorama Board
Xenorama
Daci's human

re

Postby Shemp Shady on June 12th, 2005, 6:14 pm

Yo, Lunk! Cool new place!

"Giff me dat filim! GIFF ME DAT FILLIM!!" :shemp1:
Shemp Shady
Pumpkinbrain

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on June 12th, 2005, 7:58 pm

We seem to missing some mahem around here,,,,,,,,,,
Where's MickeyMoe2 ?

Hey lunkhead, I'll get used to the sound bites quick enough!

Lady,,,,"You'll like me once we get aquainted, I grow on people!"
Curly,,,,"So do warts!"
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

And the beat goes on...

Postby Lunkhead on June 12th, 2005, 8:17 pm

thanks for the URL though!

Cool Megs. Look at your icon - all big and bad. Excellent! Glad to hear the quake wasn't too bad near you.
Yo, Lunk! Cool new place!

Thanks Shemp Shady. Glad you made it here. Welcome aboard, again.
Where's MickeyMoe2 ?

Good question. We shall seek him out. :moe1:

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Umday on June 12th, 2005, 8:30 pm

Oh woe is Moe
Umday
Grapehead

PreviousNext

Return to Open Discussion