Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Yowser! Unbelievable - This thing works!!

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Yowser! Unbelievable - This thing works!!

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Postby Afa Dollah on June 13th, 2005, 1:45 pm

Thanks for the email Lunk, great new place!

Cool new snippet from THE BODYSNATCHER, with both Lugosi and Karloff! I approve!
"Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"
Afa Dollah
Imbecile

Postby Lunkhead on June 13th, 2005, 9:36 pm

You're welcome Afa. Thanks for coming and for the kind words. We'll try to make it a fun place here.
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Getting close to our 1-year anniversary

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on May 4th, 2006, 5:09 pm

Wow, can you believe it?
It's getting close to our 1 year anniversary!

,,,,"I knew that you were coming so I baked a cake!"

So everyone, how do we celebrate this event?
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on May 5th, 2006, 9:38 pm

That's pretty cool. Maybe we could have a special chat session and celebrate.
:guitarman: :birthday: :band:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

fun

Postby Xenorama on May 5th, 2006, 9:48 pm

that would be fun- Xeno's 2 year is close as well!

David
remind me to annihilate you later.

stop on by my message board:

Xenorama Board
Project: Marine Boy
Xenorama
Daci's human

Postby Lunkhead on May 5th, 2006, 9:49 pm

Man how the time flies!
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Happy anniversary

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on June 1st, 2006, 5:03 pm

Happy anniversary Lunkhead!

Looks like us knuckleheads have made it through a whole year without wrecking the joint on you!

Congratulations to us all!

Thanks for having us on your board Lunk, you're great.

DK

- - - - - - - -
Curly,,,,"Did he say that he was going to play the piano?!"
Larry,,,,"THE CATS!"
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on June 2nd, 2006, 8:16 am

Thanks so much for the kind words DK. It's great having everyone here and I really appreciate the support from you guys.
:thumbs_up1:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on September 14th, 2006, 5:25 pm

Fancy place.
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on May 6th, 2007, 1:01 am

Wow, how time flies!
We're almost at our two year mark on the message board!

Happy anniversary Lunkhead!

Thanks for having us here. I guess that I can't wreck the joint on you because it will be me who has to pick up the mess. hahahaha.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Wilytank on May 6th, 2007, 5:22 am

Bring out the booze!
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Lunkhead on May 6th, 2007, 7:30 am

Thanks. The move really has worked out well. Hard to believe it's 2 years already. Thanks again for all the support!
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Previous

Return to Open Discussion