Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Dream cars

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Dream cars

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Dream cars

Postby Wilytank on October 7th, 2006, 3:05 pm

Ever wanted a car you always wanted?
Post info here.
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Wilytank on October 12th, 2006, 7:37 pm

Ever heard of the Zonda c-12?
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Lunkhead on October 13th, 2006, 7:14 am

I must admit, my knowledge is bad when it comes to different model cars. I'm just glad our '97 Chevy Venture minivan is still going strong (though the miles are up there). I've always thought a convertible would be fun, but probably will never have one.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on October 13th, 2006, 2:39 pm

Hey what about the Zonda C-12? I know. Ya never heard of it. It's from Italy. It looks awesome. I'll give you an image some time.
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Lunkhead on October 13th, 2006, 3:57 pm

The Zonda C-12. That is a pretty cool name. Is it a sports car?
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on October 13th, 2006, 4:32 pm

Sort of a high performance car from Pagani.
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on October 13th, 2006, 11:37 pm

My dream car would be a 1988 Fiero with a 4-cylinder "Iron Duke" engine and a manual 5-speed transmission. Ok, before everyone falls over in laughter, the car gets 25 MPG city and up to 46 MPG highway.

If I was rich, I would like a Jaguar XS-8 coupe, nice looking car, besides it's a "Kitty-Cat" car. :happy1:
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Wilytank on October 14th, 2006, 7:12 am

If I was rich, I would like a Jaguar XS-8 coupe, nice looking car, besides it's a "Kitty-Cat" car. :happy1:

Jaguar is okay too. Especially its XJ220.
That things a speed demon.
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Wilytank on October 14th, 2006, 7:17 am

By the way, I told you guys I'd throw you some images of the Zonda C-12.
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Wilytank on October 18th, 2006, 2:33 pm

So here they are...
http://www.sportscarcup.com/cars/pagani-zonda-c12-s.jpg
http://e-carzone.com/pagani/zonda_c12_1 ... nda3_s.jpg
The first one is the front and side. The second one the back.
See how awesome they are?
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on October 18th, 2006, 2:55 pm

Wilytank wrote:By the way, I told you guys I'd throw you some images of the Zonda C-12.

Wow! I see you hve good taste abiet expensive though. That thing has got to cost a load of money, ok it's crass, how much?
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on October 18th, 2006, 5:43 pm

Very cool.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on October 19th, 2006, 6:15 am

I don't really know for sure but that's why it's a dream car. And there's no Pagani dealers in america so I'd have to get it imported.
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Dream Car

Postby Exile on November 18th, 2006, 5:44 pm

My Kia was a nightmare.

Does that count as a dream car?
Exile
Pumpkinbrain

Postby Lunkhead on November 19th, 2006, 12:23 am

LOL! :laugh1: