Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - "Will it blend? That is the question."

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

"Will it blend? That is the question."

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

"Will it blend? That is the question."

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on December 7th, 2006, 6:49 pm

Oh my gosh, this is the funniest thing that I've seen in quite a while!

The manufacture of "Blendtec" blenders have produced a series of short videos demonstrating their high quality blenders in situations that are well beyond normal and therein lies the humor.

Click on the link, there is two catagories, "try this at home" and "don't try this at home". My favorite is where they attempt to blend up golf balls and also they blend up the wife's credit cards.

I hope that you get a kick out of this like I did.

http://www.willitblend.com/
...."I feel better already!"....
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on January 3rd, 2007, 7:49 pm

Yup, they're at it again! :laugh1:
More videos posted including the scientist trying to blend 53 diecast cars, a couple of Barbie dolls and his golf driver. :wink:
I just love these little videos. :happy1:

http://www.willitblend.com
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on February 25th, 2007, 6:48 pm

Yes, you guessed it! They're at it again and this time they blend up lightsticks, diamonds and assorted Superbowl stuff.
Here is the link for the lightsticks, enjoy.
Am I the only one getting a big kick out of these videos?
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on February 25th, 2007, 6:50 pm

I'm going to have to get caught up on these when I get time. They look hysterical!
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Return to Open Discussion