Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Michael Jackson

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Michael Jackson

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Michael Jackson

Postby jamison on June 14th, 2005, 3:42 pm

I couldn't help it! Everyone at the salt mine where I work is too uptight to discuss this and I won't be going to my watering hole until after midnight.
Gotta say I was surprised that the gloved one was acquitted on all charges; I assumed he'd get a dope-slap on one of the "serving alcohol to a minor" counts. D'ya think the jury was dazzled by celebrity yet again? (of course Martha Stewart was the ringing exception, but being a woman she fell under the double standard rule).
D'ya think this trial scared some sense into Wacko Jacko ( if it were me, I wouldn't get under the sheets with a blow-up doll that was younger than 30!)?
And, lastly, d'ya think Mike has a career left? Will he ever record or tour again? I s'poze Las Vegas is always open, as is Japan. Does he have the energy/cohones to face the public again?
What is jazz? If you have to ask, don't mess with it!
jamison
Pumpkinbrain

Michael Jackson

Postby Lunkhead on June 14th, 2005, 7:44 pm

I too was amazed at the clean sweep. One analyst said the combination of too many charges, the mother ticking jurors off, and the lack of physical evidence played a part. A couple jurors said they still thought he was a molester, but it just wasn't proved in this case. Scary. Hope no other kids are harmed cause of this.

Musically, I used to like some of his material, but I could never listen to him now after all the revelations. Die-hard fans, and he's got plenty, would still follow. The mainstream will probably reject him like they did O.J. Looking like death warmed over and not in good health, a successful comeback is unlikely - but then we live in a crazy world so who knows?
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Afa Dollah on June 15th, 2005, 12:32 pm

I'm surprised he walked on everything; I hear Saddam Hussein is requesting a change of venue to the same district. I think the prosecutor blew it. Should have recorded all his witnesses statements so he could show where they were contradicting themselves. Still, Jacko probably owes his voodoo priest buddy a few chickens or a goat.
As far as a career, he's done. He's obviously too sick and frail to go on tour. No way he could dance with a back like that; and the heat from the lights onstage would melt most of his face off. He's been at war with his record company for years so I wouldn't look for an album release and besides, everyone knows he's a filthy child molesting FREAK.
"Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"
Afa Dollah
Imbecile

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on June 19th, 2005, 9:12 am

Reasonable doubt, hmmmm.

Well after all of the testimony, if any parent lets their kid visit that wierdo, then their heads should be examined.

If wacko Jacko thinks that sleeping with children is a beautiful loving thing then why is it allways 12-year old boys, never any girls?

They'll get him next time under California's "three tykes and you're out" law.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Michael Jackson

Postby son of metaldams on June 19th, 2005, 11:32 am

People have known Michael Jackson was a pedophile years before this trial began, and his career has already suffered for it. Always an overrated performer (opinion), and a seriously disturbed man (fact).
son of metaldams
Pumpkinbrain

Metal's here

Postby Lunkhead on June 19th, 2005, 1:51 pm

Welcome Metal! Please tell me you still have your VOODOO MAN review.

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Voodoo Man Review

Postby son of metaldams on June 19th, 2005, 2:42 pm

Sorry Lunk, it's lost to the ages. :mad:
son of metaldams
Pumpkinbrain

Voodoo Man Review

Postby Lunkhead on June 19th, 2005, 9:39 pm

Sorry to hear that. Maybe we'll luck out during EZ's final restore process.

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on October 5th, 2006, 4:10 pm

Michel Jackson, what a gay.
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Return to Open Discussion