Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - A new career

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

A new career

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

congrats!

Postby Xenorama on June 28th, 2007, 11:21 pm

let me add mine, grapeseed head! way to go!

David
remind me to annihilate you later.

stop on by my message board:

Xenorama Board
Project: Marine Boy
Xenorama
Daci's human

Postby Lunkhead on June 29th, 2007, 10:31 am

Thanks David!

grapeseed head

LOL! I like that. Hopefully, one day my grapeseed-head will grow into a full-blown grape-head. :laugh1:
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on June 29th, 2007, 2:19 pm

See!

Curly says,,,,"If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking seed until you do succeed, nyuk nyuk nyuk."

Congratulations!

Say, the stooges never drove a tour bus so I think you're ok!!!!!!!
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on June 29th, 2007, 3:16 pm

Thank you, DK! It sure is a relief to get something full time again.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on June 29th, 2007, 3:40 pm

What's the pay?
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Lunkenstein on June 29th, 2007, 9:47 pm

"It's the soul of the business... the pay." ~ Image
Lunkenstein
Fiend Behind the Face

Postby Afa Dollah on June 30th, 2007, 3:33 pm

WAY TO GO, LUNK. No more bachelorette parties though....
"Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"
Afa Dollah
Imbecile

Postby Lunkhead on July 1st, 2007, 9:59 pm

Thanks Afa.
No more bachelorette parties though....

Sadly, I never got to do one of those. Oh well, maybe they'll charter one of our trolleys some time! :wink: Woo! Woo! Woo!

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Lunkhead on July 5th, 2007, 1:04 pm

bachelorette parties

Guess what, Afa? They do run those sometimes on the coach buses. Yeah!

I started training this week on a couple of the different vehicles and it looks like this will be a fun job. I have a lot to learn as far as tour routes and getting all the paperwork, etc down, but after a while, I feel I'll make out fine there.

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on July 5th, 2007, 6:31 pm

You can drive anything short of a tank can't you?
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Lunkhead on July 5th, 2007, 6:35 pm

Well, pretty much.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Shempchick on July 5th, 2007, 6:41 pm

Have fun on your new job Lunk. Maybe you'll be able to drive the contestants for Hawaiian Tropic to their destination !!

Nyuk nyuk !
The chick who LOVES Shemp (and Larry, Curly & Moe) !!
Shempchick
Pumpkinbrain

Postby Lunkhead on July 5th, 2007, 7:32 pm

Thanks, Shempchick. I have a lot to learn, but that's ok. I'm looking forward to truly getting in the swing of things.

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

and the saga continues...

Postby Lunkhead on July 9th, 2007, 1:02 pm

Pretty wild, but I got a call this morning from a place I interviewed at a month ago and guess what - they made me an offer! Even though I just started training at the tour company, this other position really is better for me and my family, so I accepted. The work is steady (as opposed to the tour company which I found was going to vary) and they have OT at time and a half. The tour company understood when I called them and were very nice about it. Funny how fast things can change!
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Afa Dollah on July 9th, 2007, 3:40 pm

All right LUNK. That's more good news! Any bachelorette parties on the new job?
"Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"
Afa Dollah
Imbecile

PreviousNext

Return to Open Discussion