Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Why did I do it? I’m an imbecile!

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Why did I do it? I’m an imbecile!

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Why did I do it? I’m an imbecile!

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on January 17th, 2007, 11:32 am

But I’m a smart imbecile, listen to this!

To save time in the morning, I poured hot water on my windshield to melt a ¼ inch of ice and I did my windows also. No, I didn’t crack the windshield but when I got out of work later that day, the Fiero locks and doors were frozen solid. Thank goodness that I’m a knucklehead and left the driver’s side unlocked.

Anyways, I got home to my apartment, no garage, its 13*F outside and I knew that I had sabatoogied myself big-time. So anyways, I was thinking and nothing was happening until I decided to be a real smart imbecile! I took a small pail of hot water and poured a half bottle of that windshield de-icing spray in it and poured that on my door locks and dew strip.

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk, success! Worked like a charm, melted the locks and they didn’t refreeze! Just to be sure, I sprayed PB Blaster down between the dew strips at the latch and loaded the door locks up with Lock-Eze. The locks opened up perfectly this morning at 9*F above zero.

Sure, I was an imbecile but at least I was a really smart imbecile, must have bought a toupee with some brains in it.
...."I feel better already!"....
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on January 18th, 2007, 5:09 pm

Way ta go DK!! Good thinnin there!
:dk:

Those cold temps are tough. We're just starting to get cold weather here in the Philly area. I was spoiled with those 50 and 60 degree days!
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on January 18th, 2007, 6:56 pm

Thanks!
I was in a tough spot, didn't want to leave the car unlocked overnight. It was the smartest dumb idea that I've had in a while.

,,,, and don't worry, you'll get the artic temperatures soon enough.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on January 18th, 2007, 8:11 pm

Yep, winter is finally here. Brrrrrrrr!
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on January 19th, 2007, 4:39 pm

Lunkhead wrote:Yep, winter is finally here. Brrrrrrrr!

Not where I'm at. No snow.
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Return to Open Discussion