Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Offline/Online Status

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Offline/Online Status

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Offline/Online Status

Postby Lunkhead on February 15th, 2007, 9:47 am

Hi Guys,

Well, things have moved along rather quickly. I'll be starting my new job this weekend. As I mentioned in the other thread, I'm going to be offline quite a bit, especially in the beginning. Later, after I'm able to get a laptop and learn the ins and outs of mobile internet options, I'll be back online much more. Until I get some kind of system/routine down, I'll use this thread to let you know when I'll be offline for large amounts of time.

Beginning this Saturday, 2/17/07, I probably won't have internet for about 18 days. Then I should be back online for a couple days, and then it may be another span of 18 days offline. These are just rough estimates at this point.

After my initial training, I should be able to check in at least weekly. Then when I get a laptop, hopefully it might get back to a daily or semi-daily basis. We'll see. I'll keep yas informed.

Again, I appreciate everyone's friendship, support, and well wishes with this big change. Please try to keep our board going as you're able and have fun with it. I do intend to return to my online life as soon as possible, because you guys are friends and I don't want to lose touch.

Thanks,
Lunk
Last edited by Lunkhead on February 15th, 2007, 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on February 15th, 2007, 10:51 am

Letting us have the run of the joint now?

,,,,"Are you sure that this forum is in competent hands?"
,,,,"Certainly, we're all incompetent!" Nyuk nyuk nyuk

Don't worry, we won't wreck the joint on you! Drive safe!
...."I feel better already!"....
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on February 15th, 2007, 11:21 am

Thanks DK! Hey, did you get the email I sent you?
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on February 15th, 2007, 11:29 am

Lunkhead wrote:Thanks DK! Hey, did you get the email I sent you?

Thanks for the heads up, just logged in and saw your message. You'll get the hang of your laptop and email in no time, best wishes.

At work, got to go.

Tm
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

a mod

Postby Xenorama on February 15th, 2007, 11:46 am

you need an extra mod here, some other imbezzle whilst you are out.

David
remind me to annihilate you later.

stop on by my message board:

Xenorama Board
Project: Marine Boy
Xenorama
Daci's human

Postby Lunkhead on February 15th, 2007, 4:06 pm

Thanks David. I'll be sending you an email shortly on this. :wink:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on February 15th, 2007, 6:15 pm

E-mails about what?
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on February 15th, 2007, 7:54 pm

Wilytank wrote:E-mails about what?

They're talking pig latin.

Moe,,,, Omey
Larry,,,, Arralay
Curly,,,, CURLYCUE nuyk nyuk nyuk
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on February 15th, 2007, 8:00 pm

He's asking if you swear...

:curly4:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on February 15th, 2007, 9:40 pm

Lunkhead wrote:He's asking if you swear...

Well if you do swear, a nitwit will ask you to "pick two"! PLINK PLINK
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

swear?

Postby Xenorama on February 15th, 2007, 11:55 pm

Lunkhead wrote:He's asking if you swear...

no, but i know all da woids!
remind me to annihilate you later.

stop on by my message board:

Xenorama Board
Project: Marine Boy
Xenorama
Daci's human

Yo Megs

Postby Lunkhead on February 16th, 2007, 7:21 am

David, I'm not sure if you got my email so I just sent you a PM with the same message. <<LUNK HAS FINGERS CROSSED>> ;)
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Afa Dollah on February 16th, 2007, 3:50 pm

Have a great trip, Lunk.
"Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"
Afa Dollah
Imbecile

Postby Lunkhead on February 17th, 2007, 9:59 am

Thanks Afa!
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on February 18th, 2007, 10:59 am

Just out of curiosity, who would be after DK and Xenorama on the possible mod list?
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Next

Return to Open Discussion