Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Congrats and Thank You to our new Mods!

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Congrats and Thank You to our new Mods!

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Congrats and Thank You to our new Mods!

Postby Lunkhead on February 17th, 2007, 10:06 am

I just wanted to let everyone know that DangerKittyToTheRescue and Xenorama are our new moderators here. They'll be looking after the joint while I'm away. Congratulations and thank you so much guys. I know you'll both do a great job!
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

coitenly

Postby Xenorama on February 17th, 2007, 12:58 pm

it'll be a snap with our great members!

David
remind me to annihilate you later.

stop on by my message board:

Xenorama Board
Project: Marine Boy
Xenorama
Daci's human

Postby Wilytank on February 17th, 2007, 5:08 pm

Yes congrats!

Maj. DKTR

Cpt. Xenorama
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on February 17th, 2007, 7:51 pm

I'm paliptiating! nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk.
Thanks for the promotion! We'll do a good job here for you.

In the words of General Haig,,,,"I'm in control here!" Just kidding

"Moe, you better get over here, your missing the biggest thing of your life!"

General,,,,"As your reward, I'm giving you commisions in the army."
Curly,,,,Commisions?! Not me! Straight salary or nothing!"

:moe1: ,,,,"I just can't say worchestshire sause!"
:curly1:,,,,But I can spell C-H-R-Y-S-A-N-T-H-E-M-U-M!!!!"

"Gentlemen, the queen requests your presence."
"We have no presents, all the stores were closed!"

....Dangerkitty spinning around on the floor....

"If this was the army, I'd have you shot at sunrise!"
"But you couldn't do that captian, we don't get up that early!"

"What do you see?" "Two dirty fingers." plink ouch!

"We're the best plumbers that ever plumbed a plumb!"

:curly1: "He's pointing at where you're standing."
:moe1: "You mean where I was!"

Moe,,,,Got that special deck of cards? ,,,,We won't need them."

:curly1: "Hey, I want a contact too!"

:shemp1: "Guaranteed forever!"
:larry1: "If you live that long!"

"Moe, Larry, the cheese, the cheese!"

Thanks for the promotion Lunk!

"Rougeford?,,,NO! "Limberger!"
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on February 17th, 2007, 9:34 pm

So get the picture, Mrs. B. who is my boss and the owner of the company, Mrs K. are in the office at work and I make this announcement to them,,,

"Good, I'm glad you're both here. I have an announcement for you, I'll remain standing for this. A couple of weeks ago I had recieved an offer and after quite some deliberation, yesterday I decided to take it. I want the both of you to know that I have accepted a new position as Administrator / Moderator of , um , um, the Three Stooges message board online."

My goodness, I never saw such a sigh of relief in my entire life, I mean, the barometric pressure dropped in the room. Mrs. B's face was all red, her eyes were wide open, honest I knew that she was thinking that I was giving my termination speech. The both of them started laughing out loud, probably more in relief than anything else.

I got an academy award for that one! I've worked with Mrs B for quite a while, she can tell when I'm trying to pull something so when I spoke in an honest, straight forward manner I knew that I was really freaking them out for a half minute.

Hehehehehehe, yeah, I know that I'm a little stinker! It was too funny though.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Afa Dollah on February 19th, 2007, 1:23 pm

Way to go, new moderators. I'll try to behave.
"Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"
Afa Dollah
Imbecile

Postby Lunkhead on February 27th, 2007, 6:02 pm

DangerkittyToTheRescue wrote:So get the picture, Mrs. B. who is my boss and the owner of the company, Mrs K. are in the office at work and I make this announcement to them,,,

"Good, I'm glad you're both here. I have an announcement for you, I'll remain standing for this. A couple of weeks ago I had recieved an offer and after quite some deliberation, yesterday I decided to take it. I want the both of you to know that I have accepted a new position as Administrator / Moderator of , um , um, the Three Stooges message board online."

My goodness, I never saw such a sigh of relief in my entire life, I mean, the barometric pressure dropped in the room. Mrs. B's face was all red, her eyes were wide open, honest I knew that she was thinking that I was giving my termination speech. The both of them started laughing out loud, probably more in relief than anything else.

I got an academy award for that one! I've worked with Mrs B for quite a while, she can tell when I'm trying to pull something so when I spoke in an honest, straight forward manner I knew that I was really freaking them out for a half minute.

Hehehehehehe, yeah, I know that I'm a little stinker! It was too funny though.

LOL! That's great DK. I laughed hard when I read this. Man, you had em going.

And thanks again guys for doing such a great job here!
Last edited by Lunkhead on April 22nd, 2007, 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on April 22nd, 2007, 9:12 am

That still makes me the official spammer executioner. (see sig)
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Lunkhead on April 22nd, 2007, 10:11 am

Wilytank, the animated picture is pretty cool, but the intense flashing of black & white gets tough on the eyes rather quickly. Having it in your sig makes it show up in every one of your posts. I know I'd find it hard to look at all the time and I assume other members might too.

There's nothing wrong with the picture itself and it's fine in a one-time post so we can all see it, but I ask that you please remove it from your sig. You can still use the 'Img' tags to display it your post above. Thanks in advance for understanding.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Lunkhead on April 22nd, 2007, 1:01 pm

Thanks Wily. You can still post it in this thread if you want.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on April 22nd, 2007, 7:25 pm

Yeah, that was a bit intense, cool but intense.
I thought I was going into epileptic shock staring at that sig.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on April 22nd, 2007, 7:43 pm

Me too. I'm still seeing stars! :dizzy: We older guys must have a lower visual tolerance (maybe too many strobe lights from the old concert going years). I also have to wear bicycle-focals these days.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on April 26th, 2007, 5:56 pm

Don't worry. The random pictures thread will now house that picture and much more.
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Return to Open Discussion