Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Lunkhead you might be interested in this.

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Lunkhead you might be interested in this.

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Lunkhead you might be interested in this.

Postby reverie_reptile on March 30th, 2007, 1:41 am

It's a free art program that you might like and can use when making stuff for your site.

It's call Gimp and you need both parts for it to work. Also you might want the animation pack at the bottom of the page.

http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/stable.html#gtk

This site will help you learn the program, has tutorials, how to download scripts, and a message board you can ask stuff on.

http://www.gimptalk.com/forum/

I made this with it. Had to download the font and some extra brushes though.
I'm aka snot from the OLD Three Stooges website chatrooms when they still had it.
reverie_reptile
Pumpkinbrain

Postby Lunkhead on March 30th, 2007, 9:42 pm

Hi Reverie! Haven't heard from you in a while. How's it going? Thanks for thinking of me with the art program. I'll give it a look when I can. The Curly banner you made looks just great. Would you mind if I copy it and put it in with the random pics that appear on the board index page? (I could also add your username to it).

Again, nice hearing from you. Try to drop in more often if you can. We could use more steady posters here.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on March 31st, 2007, 11:06 am

Interesting
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Lunkhead on April 5th, 2007, 3:21 pm

Reverie, I hope you don't mind, but I went ahead and added your picture to the random pics which display on the index page of this board. It's such a nice piece of work. I also added your username to the graphic, so everyone will know you made it.

Here's how it will look:

Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Lunkhead on April 5th, 2007, 3:24 pm

P.S. Here's a little thing I just made with Adobe Photoshop Elements:

Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Return to Open Discussion