Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - LIVE CHAT FRIDAY NIGHT 5/4/07

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

LIVE CHAT FRIDAY NIGHT 5/4/07

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

LIVE CHAT FRIDAY NIGHT 5/4/07

Postby Lunkhead on May 3rd, 2007, 1:17 pm

Hi everyone. We've planned a last minute chat session for tomorrow night (5/4) at 8pm EST.
The chatroom is located at http://www.lunkhead.net/chat.html
You can also click on the 'Live Chat' link at the top of the message board to take you to the same page. Hope to see you there.

Regards,
Lunk
Last edited by Lunkhead on May 4th, 2007, 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Lunkhead on May 4th, 2007, 9:15 pm

Thanks for coming guys. It sure was a lot of fun. We'll have to do it up again real soon.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Afa Dollah on May 4th, 2007, 10:30 pm

I just wanted to say I had a blast at the chat. I now know I need to bone up on my Stooge quotes...thanks to everyone involved!
"Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"
Afa Dollah
Imbecile

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on May 5th, 2007, 4:33 am

I had a good time also, good to see everyone there.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on May 5th, 2007, 8:01 am

The chats are like a little cyber party. I had a great time as well. Thanks again everyone!
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on May 5th, 2007, 8:06 am

And as usual, I missed it.
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on May 6th, 2007, 1:09 am

You will have to join us next time! Even Mickey Moe made an appearance, he was dishing out so much mahem that he got carpal tunnel or "tarpon monoxide" from his keyboard.

Yeah, everyone better bone up on your stooge quotes, I'll be ready for all of you!

Too funny, someone would type in "Niagra Falls" and 5 other people would respond with "slowly I turned"! The chat was alot of fun.

Shemp,,,,"Do marshmellows have pits?"
Moe,,,,"No, they're empty like your head."
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on May 6th, 2007, 7:37 am

Definitely a good time. Looking forward to more!
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Return to Open Discussion