Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - True Confessions,,,,Time to 'fess up.

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

True Confessions,,,,Time to 'fess up.

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

True Confessions,,,,Time to 'fess up.

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on July 27th, 2007, 11:57 pm

,,,,stands up,,,,

Working midnight shift at the supermarket, I tossed a can of botulism spoiled of Mighty Dog dog food into the night crew leader's stocking aisle. The can which was bloated up to softball size, spun like a crazy top while spewing this awlful putrid goo everywhere. The supermarket was basicly shut down as customers refused to enter the reaking store. It was horrible.

Same store, the night crew leader lost control, ran the self propelled floor cleaning machine into a huge glassware display, a total wipeout. I had poured a couple of gallons of Wesson oil into the machine as retribution for his uneven distribution of work loads. Hehehehe.

,,,,sits down,,,,

Your turn.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on July 28th, 2007, 1:12 pm

:laugh1: hehehe! Great idea for a thread, DK. I loved hearing your confessions.

,,,,stands up,,,,

I'll have to think more on this, but for starters, I remember working at JACK-IN-THE-BOX when I was 18. My mates and I handed out a cup of coffee to a customer - and it was just an empty cup, no coffee! He tweren't pleased. I also remember us being behind on the Jumbo Jack burgers, so I loaded up the grill with about a dozen, and then got tied up with something else. When I checked them later, they were like small deflated toy footballs - tough and warped. Did that stop us from serving them? ....NO!!!

,,,,sits down,,,,

Next please.
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on July 29th, 2007, 8:56 am

,,,,stands up again,,,,

Sometimes when I get lazy and don't feel like washing that big pile of dishes in the sink, I'll hide them in the oven, out of sight.

,,,,sits down in embarrasment,,,,
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on July 29th, 2007, 6:03 pm

,,,,stands up again,,,,

I have a real thing for locking my car every time I get out of it - even if I'm going to run in somewhere for 2 seconds. Not that unusual, but I've even done it when I know I'm going to be standing right next to it for a time. Of course, my wife never locks any car. Now that I also have a GPS, I insist on taking it off the windshield, putting it back in its box, hiding it under something - and then locking the door - every time. No one's gonna smash my windshield to steal my GPS if they don't see it.
:uh_oh1:

,,,,sits down after locking the door,,,,

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on July 31st, 2007, 2:17 pm

Lunkhead wrote:,,,,stands up again,,,,

I have a real thing for locking my car every time I get out of it -

,,,,sits down after locking the door,,,,

Wait a minute,,,,that's not a confession, that's common sense!

Next please!

- - - - - -

Curly,,,,"I locked it twice; once this way and once that way."
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Afa Dollah on August 2nd, 2007, 12:31 pm

...stands up....

I wedged five or six pennies in a stack between the door and doorframe of my neighbor in the dorm, effectively locking him in the room and then kicked off the outside doorknob so he was stuck in the room for a few hours until University Maintenance could free him.

...sits down......stands up and looks at the floor...

And I threw some M-80's down the trash chute and started a fire in the basement dumpster, then dumped a few trashcans full of water down to put it out.

...starts to sit, then rises again, still looking at the floor...

And I filled a 35 gallon trash can with water, leaned it against the inside of the elevator door by reaching past to the opposite edge of the can so it was leaning against the elevator door when it closed, then sent it up a floor so when the door opened it would flood their lobby.

...sits down, looking at the floor, then giggles and stands...

When I was a counselor at a summer camp...fades into silence...Sits down. Then giggles.
"Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"
Afa Dollah
Imbecile

Postby Shempchick on August 3rd, 2007, 8:52 pm

...stands up...

I love to do this to anyone that wants to tailgate me while driving (matter of fact, it happened just this morning). This "moron" in a new VW Bug was tailgating me doing about 70 on the highway....so as I gazed at him in my rear view mirror, I decided my windshield needed cleaning. I pumped my cleaner quite a view times and just loved watching his wipers going too. Believe me, it works. Dude immediately went into another lane.

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk !!

Curtsy...

....sits down !
The chick who LOVES Shemp (and Larry, Curly & Moe) !!
Shempchick
Pumpkinbrain

Postby Lunkhead on August 4th, 2007, 9:08 pm

Love it, Shempchick! :laugh1: And Afa - you naughty, naughty boy. :happy1:

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on August 5th, 2007, 10:30 am

Shempchick wrote:
Curtsy...

I busted out loud laughing at that, so cute!
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Return to Open Discussion