Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Oh no! Broken lamp. Mug shots of the guilty.

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Oh no! Broken lamp. Mug shots of the guilty.

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Who's the guilty party?

Poll ended at September 23rd, 2007, 9:23 pm

Jambi
No votes
Nyrobi
75%
Plinko
25%

Total votes : 4

Oh no! Broken lamp. Mug shots of the guilty.

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on August 24th, 2007, 9:23 pm

Oh man alive, I heard it crash, came out to discover remnants of my lamp in pieces on the floor so I took pictures of the evidence.

Here are the mug shots of the presumed guilty.

Mug shot # 1 “Jambi”

Mug shot # 2 “Nyrobi”

Mug shot #3 “Plinko”

The lamp has been expertly welded and repaired by our shop work mechanic but the investigation and interrogations continue as we survey the evidence.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Wilytank on August 25th, 2007, 6:15 am

The second cat looks very suspicious.
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Shempchick on August 25th, 2007, 3:10 pm

I think "Plinko" did it. (or the butler!)
The chick who LOVES Shemp (and Larry, Curly & Moe) !!
Shempchick
Pumpkinbrain

Postby Lunkhead on August 26th, 2007, 11:50 am

I went with Nyrobi too. He has that same look as my Harly Jr after he's done something. It's like, "What?"
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Afa Dollah on August 26th, 2007, 1:20 pm

Nyrobi. That cat's got something to hide. It's sort of daring you to accuse him.
"Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"
Afa Dollah
Imbecile

it's

Postby Xenorama on August 26th, 2007, 3:27 pm

it's gotta be the one you least suspect. but i'd say, all three probably had a hand in it.

David
remind me to annihilate you later.

stop on by my message board:

Xenorama Board
Project: Marine Boy
Xenorama
Daci's human

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on August 29th, 2007, 10:13 pm

Interesting poll so far,,,

Anyways, it's mahem tonight, the cats are all amped up chasing each other around the joint. They almost took out another lamp so I secured it with double sided industrial tape to the table top and secured the electrical cords to the table stand with zip-ties so they can't knock it over.

Just for grins and giggles, I sabatoogied Nyrobi by sticking a piece of industrial tape to his rear paw, nyuk nyuk nyuk. He did this hillarious foot shaking dance across the living room trying to free himself of this sticky appendage. The other two cats got all wide eyed, full alert and jumped in thinking this was a new toy. I'm out of breath from laughing.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on August 31st, 2007, 11:00 am

See no evil, hear no evil, meow no evil.

Hmmmmm, everyones innocent eh?

Me thinks it's sabatoogies!

DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on September 2nd, 2007, 7:03 am

After reviewing the "security camera" evidence, I think that the guilty parties have returned to the scene of the crime.

Looks like Plinko and Jambi are concocting their cover story, that's ok, I still love them all.

DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on September 2nd, 2007, 9:48 am

I think David is probably right. All 3 may have been involved. I've seen my cats playing wildly and things like that can happen. They always make up for it with their cuteness. :happy1:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Return to Open Discussion