Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - New Year, how are you celebrating?

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

New Year, how are you celebrating?

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

New Year, how are you celebrating?

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on December 30th, 2007, 9:08 am

Phantom Fireworks Toledo east had a sale, I’m going to blow up the entire neighborhood. :D

Ok, so what's everyone going to be doing? Parties, concerts, get togethers?

* * * Yes ladies, there really are fireworks in my bed, nyuk, nyuk, nyuk. * * *
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on December 30th, 2007, 1:12 pm

LOL, DK! That's great. Hope you have lots of fun setting those off.

We'll be spending a quiet night at home with our youngest(s), probably watching movies and playing games. Monday and Wednesday will be long work days for me. I have to split up my Tuesday delivery schedule between those days [folks still need their oxygen], but at least I'll be off on New Year's day and not on call.

Hope everyone as a great New Year!! :balloon: :balloon: :band: :balloon: :balloon:
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Afa Dollah on December 30th, 2007, 2:20 pm

WOW, that looks like a great big FUN stack of fireworks. Unfortunately, they're illegal here so the most I could do is set off a couple of old bottle rockets I still have in the closet. I mean, take them outside and shoot them off... I got some fireworks in Mexico a few years ago and use them very sparingly. The big thing out here is telling people not to shoot guns in the air. What goes up, must come down ya know.

I haven't heard much about parties, so I will probably do the movie/football thing as well. I think there's a Twilight Zone marathon on Sci-Fi, that's usually good for a few episodes. I'm off from my day job until Wednesday, which is great. I worked my night job last night and might be able to pick up some hours on New Years Eve working the door, but I'm hoping that I can just have a couple of beers and head back home before things get too crazy.
"Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"
Afa Dollah
Imbecile

birthday!

Postby Xenorama on December 30th, 2007, 3:56 pm

i think someone could use those Roman Candles on his boithday cake today! anyone else wanna sing Lunk a boithday song?

David
remind me to annihilate you later.

stop on by my message board:

Xenorama Board
Project: Marine Boy
Xenorama
Daci's human

Postby Afa Dollah on December 31st, 2007, 12:10 pm

Okay, all together now....

Happy Boithday to you
Happy Boithday to you
Happy Boithday dear skillet-head
Happy Boithday to you.

HAPPY BOITHDAY LUNKHEAD, YA MUG YA!!!

And Happy New Year to everyone else! Please be careful out there and do not end up as just another statistic.
"Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"
Afa Dollah
Imbecile

Postby Lunkhead on December 31st, 2007, 11:10 pm

Thanks guys!! :laugh1: :happy1: :laugh1:

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Re: New Year, how are you celebrating?

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on January 2nd, 2008, 12:20 pm

Happy Birthday Lunk, many happy returns!

Ok, it's about 5 pm on New Years eve, I ask my neighbor if she picked out a movie, she replies "Oceans 11", I say cool, I need a quick nap first, she says she has to visit her parents. I let her test-taste my pasta sauce that I had in crock pot all day. So it sounds like dinner, movie and fireworks with my neighbor.

I didn't get nap, too wound up but I'm waiting and waiting, it's about 9 pm, no neighbor so I go ahead and eat, clean up and put the food away. I sit back on the sofa waiting, it's now 11 pm and I'm thinking that my neighbor met up with some of her friends or something, I've been stood up so to speak.

Anyways, 11:15 pm neighbor knocks on door, I'm like where were you? She was at her family's house couldn't get away, yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm like, I want to shoot firewworks, she says, "it's not midnight yet", I replied that I wanted to start shooting at 8 pm. I ask her if she was hungry, no, ok so get a wine cork screw and your wine glass, I gave her a present of "very nice" wine, two quick sips for her and we were off to shoot stuff off.

I had prepared all of the safety equipment and materials earlier and we went ahead and shot off a retail value of $180 bucks worth of stuff, mostly "safe and sane" labeled cones and fountains that were legal to shoot in Michigan. The first one was a "Friendship" fountain, that was symbolic since we're like cool friends.

At midnight we let a 500 gram mine cake go, man alive, that bugger lit up the entire neighborhood. Anyways we shot for well over an hour, had alot of fun, it's so cool to know a lady that loves to light off fireworks. After that we settled in my place and got to chit-chatting until 2:30 am. Fireworks was very cool but chit-chatting was the best part of the night.

I checked up on my neighbor the next day, she was a bit hung over, the wine was so tasty, she had an extra glass too many but that's cool, we had a nice time chit-chatting. Hopefully we can find another excuse to light off fireworks sometime again.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on January 2nd, 2008, 5:55 pm

Looks like you had a lot of fun, DK. Glad to hear it. Your friend sounds very nice. Wouldn't it also be cool if she happened to like the stooges. Hey, ya never know.

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on January 5th, 2008, 10:59 pm

Oh, I don't know, it's asking alot, I just love the fact that she's crazy about lighting off fireworks.

Oh yeah, About the picture, I know, I know, no smoking in bed Uncle Mortimer!
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Return to Open Discussion