Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Live Chat

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Live Chat

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Live Chat

Postby Lunkhead on June 15th, 2005, 10:49 pm

Hey all, I added a link for Live Chat at the top of the page. The chat room is from a company called ParaChat and it’s lots of fun. You can adjust your text colors and fonts, choose an avatar (the ones supplied by them [I can't edit them or you know I'd have stooge ones in there]), and send each other funny, crazy sounds. Please feel free to use it whenever you want. We could also look at scheduling chat sessions some time too. The "Live Chat" link is right next to the "Brain of Lunkenstein" link at the top of the page.
You can also click right here to try it out => http://www.lunkhead.net/chat.html
Have fun, y'all.
Last edited by Lunkhead on May 3rd, 2007, 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on June 1st, 2006, 5:05 pm

Live chat on Friday anyone?
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on June 2nd, 2006, 8:19 am

I'll do my best to be there around 8pm. Did you get a chance to try the new parachat room DK? Let me know if you have any problems. I can go into more detail about the room with you tonight. You don't need a password to get into it, but I've found there are ways to register usernames at Parachat - more on that later.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Lunkhead on June 3rd, 2006, 7:36 am

I must apologize again DK. Unforseen soicumstances kept me away from chat last night. Sorry. :shameful:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on June 3rd, 2006, 2:10 pm

Like I said to Tapeworm last night, Lunkhead has a wife, kids, a family to take care of and it must be hard to manage all of that. Let's cut him some slack.

Then I said that were going to give you the raspberries!
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on June 3rd, 2006, 5:48 pm

Thanks DK! I think. :smile2:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on July 7th, 2006, 7:32 pm

All of you get raspberries now!
I was in and out of chat several times from 8:00pm and 8:45pm.
No big deal, it's summer time and most likely everyone is outside enjoying the season. Maybe next month.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on July 8th, 2006, 9:39 am

Sorry DK. I was out and forgot until it was too late.

... hangs head again ...

:shameful: :whip_it:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on October 1st, 2006, 2:47 pm

maybe I should check it out.
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on October 1st, 2006, 7:14 pm

We usually meet up on the first Friday of the month, maybe we can get Lunkhead to email everyone in advance.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on October 2nd, 2006, 8:39 am

Sorry for not keeping up with the first Friday chat guys. I'll be away this coming weekend including Friday, so I can't make it again. But please feel free to have one anyhow. Good idea there DK about an email reminder. Maybe before the first Friday in November.

And remember, you can always try to get an impromptu chat going any time. If you see other members logged in here at the board, you can reply in the Currently in the Chat Room! thread to let them know you're in the chat room. If they stay logged in long enough, they might see your reply and join you. Back in 2000, the old stooge chat rooms had lots of activity. You could log in any time and probably find someone there, but they were especially active at night.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on October 2nd, 2006, 5:19 pm

Hey why not post here in advance?
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Lunkhead on October 2nd, 2006, 5:39 pm

That's fine. Either thread is ok to use to let others know when you're in the chat room, or to setup a chat in advance.
:gossip: Chat on, dudes!
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on October 2nd, 2006, 5:41 pm

I just checked it out. :wink:
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Return to Open Discussion