Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Favorite Quotes

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Favorite Quotes

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Favorite Quotes

Postby Brighto Salesman on June 17th, 2005, 11:29 am

To me this is the all - time best!

Man: Are you members of the press?

Moe: Well, uhhh....

Curly: I used to be! But I didn't do any pressing; I went through the pockets, sort of a dry cleaning! Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk!

Moe: Get out! (smacks him)

Curly: OUCH!

Cracks me up every single time, even after hearing it more times than I can count!

Great site, by the way!
Brighto Salesman
Pumpkinbrain

Favorite Quotes

Postby Lunkhead on June 17th, 2005, 4:59 pm

Welcome to the mad house Tom! Glad to have ya.
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on June 19th, 2005, 9:01 am

Welcome to the forum.

I'm sure that MickeyMoe2 will be around shortly to give you your initiation!
Nyuk nyuk nyuk, and I do mean initiation!

Moe,,,,"I'll knock your head right through your socks!" :moe1:
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on June 21st, 2005, 6:51 pm

Moe,,,,"Now you're getting your vitamins, starch, vegatables, hypocandriacs."

Larry,,,,"He swallowed the tacks,,,, the tacks won't come out!"
Shemp,,,,"They went in, maybe they're income tax."

Larry,,,,"Hey wait a minute, I can't find the negative."
Moe,,,,"How about the positive."
Curly,,,,"I'm positive about the negative but I'm a little negative about the positive."
Moe,,,"Oh, negative eh!" slap slap smack

Moe,,,"If we're discovered, we're lost."
Curly,,,,"You're crazy, if we're discovered, we're found."
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Afa Dollah on June 21st, 2005, 8:33 pm

Moe: Remind me to murder you later.

Curly: I'll make a note of it. Got a pen?

Moe: Never mind; I'll do it now. (SLAP!)
"Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"
Afa Dollah
Imbecile

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on June 27th, 2005, 6:21 pm

Moe,,,,"If you're gonna cheat, then cheat fair!",,,,"If there's anything I hate, it's a crooked crook!"

Curly,,,,"You heard of the pied piper of Hamlin? I figure that if he can pipe rats pie-eyed, then I can pipe ducks sober!"

Moe,,,,"We'll pull names out of a hat."
Larry,,,,"I've got Florabell."
Moe,,,,"I've got Corabell."
Curly,,,,"I've got Stetson,,,,which one is she?"
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on July 17th, 2005, 7:01 pm

Moe,,,,"We're off to the sea, to see what we can see, see?
Larry,,,,Curly,,,,"See see."
Moe,,,,We're off to the sea, where the wild winds blow, see?"

Moe,,,,"I know how to cock a cannon, right?"
Larry,,,,Curly,,,,"Right, right, right, to the right, the right, right."
Moe,,,,"Wait a minute! Everything allright?"
Larry,,,,Curly,,,,"Right!" smack smack
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on December 16th, 2005, 10:52 pm

Curly,,,,,"We have met the enemy and he belongs to us!"
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

an example of unique stooge behavior? soitenly!\

Postby vincent on June 7th, 2006, 7:57 pm

moe: helloooo\larry: helloooo\curly: helloooo\moe, larry, & curly: hello!\just another example (there are many), of unique stooge behavior, that cracks me up every time\sometimes i just think about it & i laugh\i shouldnt do that in public anymore\ :curly5:
life is a jest, & all things show it\i thought so once, but now i know it\john gay\my own epitaph\1720\(nyuk, nyuk, nyuk)\
vincent
Pumpkinbrain

a quote

Postby Wilytank on August 31st, 2006, 4:58 pm

:moe4: I'm the shadow!
:larry2: boo!
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Lunkhead on August 31st, 2006, 5:51 pm

Welcome Wilytank!
:3stooges:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Re: a quote

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on September 7th, 2006, 7:07 pm

Wilytank wrote::moe4: I'm the shadow!

In the Sweet Pie and Pie! One of the best pie fights ever!
Welcome Wiliytank! :wink:

Ok heres another quote for you.

:larry2: :shemp2:
,,,,"We'll get the filthy lieuker, the muhla, the geitus.
No slippery guy named Slipp is ever going to cheat us.
a zooom,,, a zoool,,, a zaaal,,,"

:moe6: SLAP,,,,SLAP
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Re: a quote

Postby Wilytank on September 7th, 2006, 7:39 pm

DangerkittyToTheRescue wrote:
Wilytank wrote::moe4: I'm the shadow!

In the Sweet Pie and Pie! One of the best pie fights ever!
Welcome Wiliytank! :wink:

Ok heres another quote for you.

:larry2: :shemp2:
,,,,"We'll get the filthy lieuker, the muhla, the geitus.
No slippery guy named Slipp is ever going to cheat us.
a zooom,,, a zoool,,, a zaaal,,,"

:moe6: SLAP,,,,SLAP

Ready for a good time right here.
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Wilytank on September 8th, 2006, 2:46 pm

Another quote...

An eye! :larry3:

Yeah. An eye for an eye. :moe1:

Poke.