Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Happy Easter

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Happy Easter

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Happy Easter

Postby Lunkhead on March 23rd, 2008, 3:30 pm

to those who celebrate, hope you're having a wonderful and blessed Easter.

Lunk
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Re: Happy Easter

Postby Afa Dollah on March 23rd, 2008, 4:57 pm

Thanks Lunk! Happy Easter to you and your family.
"Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"
Afa Dollah
Imbecile

Postby Lunkhead on March 23rd, 2008, 7:01 pm

Thanks Afa!

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby moe-jo on March 24th, 2008, 11:35 am

Lunkhead wrote:to those who celebrate, hope you're having a wonderful and blessed Easter.

Lunk

Thanks Lunk! Our Easter was great! How was yours?

Happy Easter Everyone!!!
"I am not what I am." Iago, from William Shakespeare's Othello
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby Lunkhead on March 24th, 2008, 5:52 pm

Thanks, moe-jo. We had a really nice one too. My oldest son came over and spent the day with us. All the kids played monopoly (Lord of the Rings version). My wife made a great dinner and then we all settled in and watched JAWS (a kind of family tradition - a film we all enjoy at the drop of a hat)

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby moe-jo on March 25th, 2008, 9:11 am

that sounds cool. My brother came home and he wrestled with me, a sort of tradition that goes on between us as well. I played my Wii and we had ham and here's something cool...I take a foods class in school now, and I made garlic cheese biscuits all by myself! They turned out delicious!! :happy1:
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on March 25th, 2008, 10:48 am

Happy Easter to all.

Mine was nice and quiet, just one quick call to family and the rest of day to myself. My next door neighbor was all jelous because I got to take an afternoon nap, she got stuck going over to family's house.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby moe-jo on March 25th, 2008, 11:37 am

ha ha...kind of a strange way to spend Easter...reminds me of how my grandma spent Thanksgiving...
moe-jo
Mongoose

Return to Open Discussion