Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - What song are you listening to?

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

What song are you listening to?

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Re: What song are you listening to?

Postby Lunkhead on July 6th, 2008, 7:18 pm

THE OUTER LIMITS - ORIGINAL TELEVISION SOUNDTRACK
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby moe-jo on July 30th, 2008, 11:22 am

Stuck Between Stations - The Hold Steady

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Cem1ME-OvQ&feature=related
"I am not what I am." Iago, from William Shakespeare's Othello
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby Lunkhead on July 30th, 2008, 7:58 pm

Candy Store (album) ~ Candy Dulfer

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby moe-jo on July 31st, 2008, 1:08 pm

11am Theme - Animal Crossing: Wild World
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby CharlyWalkslikethis on April 6th, 2009, 5:34 pm

Seriously doubt anyone out there is a southern gospel fan but...
Signature Sound - It Is Done
Legacy Five - Forgiveness

I have a wide range of musical tastes. Southern Gospel to my favorite band Alt-Rock Anberlin.
"Bein' there's no other place around the place I reckon this must be the place I reckon."
CharlyWalkslikethis
Pumpkinbrain

Postby moe-jo on April 9th, 2009, 4:00 pm

Paperback Writer - The Beatles!!
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby Lunkhead on April 9th, 2009, 6:35 pm

Lately, lots of Al Stewart. I saw him live at The Colonial Theater in March. Also, the soundtrack albums of music from THE PRISONER.

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby moe-jo on June 4th, 2009, 6:27 pm

Dear Prudence - The Beatles!!
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby Lunkhead on June 20th, 2009, 9:27 am

Oh man, where to begin. I've been listening to tons lately. Took my buddy to see Eric Clapton and Steve Winwood last weekend. Awesome show!

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby moe-jo on June 30th, 2009, 4:44 pm

Walk Like a Man - Frankie Vallie and The Four Seasons
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on July 18th, 2009, 10:26 pm

Just saw The Alan Parsons Live Project at the DTE Energy music theater along with my favorite band, ELO/ The Orchestra.

There is something ironic about the brief power outage at the Detroit Energy Theater owned by the electric company that turned the "electric" Orchestra into the 'acoustic" Orchestra but as the band said to all of us after the song ended, "not to worry, you covered for us, you knew the lyrics".

I never dreamed that I would ever see ELO/ Orchestra in concert, this was such a treat sitting in the company seats, row V, center.

It was so much fun to hear all my favorites and experience the synergy of the instrumentals along with the harmonies in a live atmosphere. I kinda feel spoiled for nothing less than the mastery of the Orchestra in concert.

Alan Parsons was pretty good too, very good technical instrument players.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on July 19th, 2009, 9:45 am

Sounds like a great time, DK. Glad you enjoyed it. I remember seeing ELO back in '76 or '77. Their current album at the time was "A New World Record" and it was fantastic hearing those songs live, plus others from their previous albums.

I was very much into THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT too. I have "I, Robot", "Pyramid", and "Ammonia Avenue". I also love his production work on PINK FLOYD'S "Dark Side of the Moon" and AL STEWART'S albums, "Year of the Cat" and "Time Passages". Great talent.

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Lunkhead on July 19th, 2009, 9:53 am

I'm listening to lots of varying things lately as my son, buddy and myself have been working out tunes for our small group. I just bought 5 GLEN CAMPBELL mp3s from Amazon. I forgot how much I liked his sound (when's the last time he's been played on the radio??). Wonderful voice, guitar and productions.

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby moe-jo on August 7th, 2009, 11:56 am

For No One - The Beatles
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby Lunkhead on August 7th, 2009, 8:15 pm