Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - What song are you listening to?

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

What song are you listening to?

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

What song are you listening to?

Postby moe-jo on March 27th, 2008, 1:56 pm

Be it in your head, this morning, or just plain anytime, put what you're listening to here.

The Film - Can You Touch Me - The Film
Last edited by moe-jo on April 2nd, 2008, 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I am not what I am." Iago, from William Shakespeare's Othello
moe-jo
Mongoose

Re: What song are you listening to?

Postby Lunkhead on March 29th, 2008, 11:31 pm

FASHION - David Bowie
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on March 30th, 2008, 5:54 am

Genisis, A Firth of Fifth.
Kansas, Song for America,
Yes, The Gates of Delirium.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on March 30th, 2008, 11:48 am

RICOCHET ~ David Bowie
TICKET TO RIDE ~ The Beatles

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby moe-jo on March 30th, 2008, 10:41 pm

Kaos - Now and Forever - Hello Stranger
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby moe-jo on April 1st, 2008, 4:55 pm

Swingin' the Alphabet...the weirdest thing...in listening to this song and Moe talking, I just realized how old, I mean OLD, the Stooge shorts are...weird. I still love Moe! :kiss:
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby Preston on April 1st, 2008, 7:23 pm

"Steppin' Out" -- Mark Lindsay. Excellent example of Rhythm and Blues. If you listen closely to certain lines in the song, Lindsay sounds so much like Mick Jagger that it sounds as though he's paying tribute to Jagger, e.g.,the line "When I come home,I hear the bad, bad news." Especially when you hear Lindsay pronounce the word "news," you could swear it's Jagger.
Preston
Mutant

Postby moe-jo on April 1st, 2008, 8:23 pm

Eiffel 65 - I'm Blue
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby Lunkhead on April 6th, 2008, 10:22 am

Preston wrote:"Steppin' Out" -- Mark Lindsay. Excellent example of Rhythm and Blues. If you listen closely to certain lines in the song, Lindsay sounds so much like Mick Jagger that it sounds as though he's paying tribute to Jagger, e.g.,the line "When I come home,I hear the bad, bad news." Especially when you hear Lindsay pronounce the word "news," you could swear it's Jagger.

Good singer. I liked him with Paul Revere & the Raiders and his solo single ARIZONA was a goodie. :singing:

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby moe-jo on April 7th, 2008, 1:53 pm

11 a.m. theme on Animal Crossing: Wild World
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby Afa Dollah on April 8th, 2008, 12:00 am

Deep Purple: My Woman From To-Kay-O.

Goodbye to my other signature. Test.

Led Zeppelin: Ramble On. Or whatever.

In the darkest depths of Mordor
I met a girl so fair
But Gollum, the Evil One
Crept up and slipped away with her....

The Cars: Moving in Stereo.

T-Rex: Bang a Gong.
"Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"
Afa Dollah
Imbecile

Postby Lunkhead on April 8th, 2008, 8:45 pm

I like your new sig, Afa. Nice of you to pay respects to Mr. Heston. Another great one gone and I felt very sad when I heard the news. The only good thing is he won't have to battle Alzheimer's anymore.

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby moe-jo on May 6th, 2008, 9:19 am

Theme of Love - Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - Shadow Moses Island - Super Smash Bros. Brawl
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby Lunkhead on May 7th, 2008, 6:57 pm

The Dragon is Dancing ~ Jimmie Spheeris

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby moe-jo on May 8th, 2008, 9:08 am