Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Browser Tests

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Browser Tests

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Browser Tests

Postby Lunkhead on May 21st, 2008, 8:19 pm

Hi all,

I'm looking to revise some web pages on my stooge and monster sites. Looks like I finally found the right code to play background audio in Mozilla/Firefox. I was wondering if you guys could do me a favor. Could you please look at the following test page and tell me if the background music plays?
=> http://lunkenstein.lunkhead.net/test2.html
Also, let me know if you see any error messages or have any trouble viewing the page. I want to try and make the sites as compatible as possible for at least Internet Explorer and Firefox. If you could tell me what browser you view the page with and the results, I'd sure appreciate it. If anyone uses AOL or has a MAC, that would be extremely helpful too as I don't have access to either and have never been able to test what the pages look like on them.

Thanks lots!
Lunk
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Re: Browser Tests

Postby moe-jo on May 22nd, 2008, 9:16 am

I'm viewing it on Explorer at school and it looks fine but I don't have my headphones so I can't hear the background music.
"I am not what I am." Iago, from William Shakespeare's Othello
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on May 22nd, 2008, 10:25 pm

It's alive, it's alive,,,, er um,,,, it works.
I'm running IE 6 win 98SE.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on May 23rd, 2008, 6:30 am

Thanks guys.

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Afa Dollah on May 27th, 2008, 1:23 am

I hear the music...I see the castle...it calls to me....Internet Explorer, XP...and I see the icon option here.... :curly2:
"Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"
Afa Dollah
Imbecile

Postby Lunkhead on May 27th, 2008, 6:31 am

:laugh1: Thanks, Afa!

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Return to Open Discussion