Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - My Signature

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

My Signature

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

My Signature

Postby moe-jo on August 1st, 2008, 12:48 pm

If any of you were wondering what my signature is, the boy is Lucas, and of course, the man off to the side there is Luigi. Lucas is from the Japanese version of EarthBound (released for the Super Nintendo) called Mother. I believe he is only in Mother 3 for the Game Boy Advance however. On the Nintendo forums I have an account on, we all have Super Smash Bros. Brawl signatures. Since Lucas is the person I use the most in SSBB (called a main), he is in the big picture, and since Luigi is the person I use second-most, he's in the little picture. If any of you like mine and want your own Brawl signature, here's the link to where you can make one:

http://thebrawl.net/signaturegenerator/
"I am not what I am." Iago, from William Shakespeare's Othello
moe-jo
Mongoose

Return to Open Discussion