Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - CRASH! Oh no, broken plant, mug shots of the guilty

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

CRASH! Oh no, broken plant, mug shots of the guilty

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on October 28th, 2008, 8:50 pm

Oh man alive, not again! I heard it crash, came out to discover the shattered remnants of my houseplant in pieces on the floor so I took pictures of the evidence.

Here are the mug shots of the presumed guilty.

Mug shot # 1 “Jambi”

Mug shot # 2 “Nyrobi”

Mug shot #3 “Plinko”

Mug shot #4 “Trisquit”

The houseplant has been carefully stored in the evidence room, (the basement), the investigation and interrogations continue as we survey the evidence.

Jambi immediately started pleading his case! “No, no, no” he exclaimed while shaking his head, “I’m being framed!”
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Re: CRASH! Oh no, broken plant, mug shots of the guilty

Postby Afa Dollah on October 29th, 2008, 5:10 pm

I think you should bring Nyrobi in for closer questioning, she has a guilty look. :wink:
"Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"
Afa Dollah
Imbecile

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on October 30th, 2008, 8:20 am

Jambi admitted his guilt when confronted with the evidence, said "I'm sorry".
I asked what happened to the "stove is off limits" rule?
Jambi replied, "I'm a Bengals cat, it was too much temptation, really, it won't happen again!"
I asked what happened to the "top of fridge is off limits" rule?
Jambi replied, "That's where the plant was, honest, I just couldn't resist, I'm so sorry".

Here is a picture of remorse, I just had to forgive him.

DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on November 1st, 2008, 3:28 pm

:laugh1: Now who couldn't forgive a face like that. Our cats sure know how to play us! No matter what mine do, I just can't stay mad at them.
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on November 1st, 2008, 5:14 pm

At least I've got plenty of assistants to help me re-pot the plant. :happy1:

The plant is outside enjoying some unseasonally warm weather while I contemplate my next move, possibly a deterrent of some sort when I bring it in for the winter.

DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Xenorama on November 6th, 2008, 2:54 am

man, that is a lot of cats.

here's my new one and Daci:

they sort of tolerate each other.
remind me to annihilate you later.

stop on by my message board:

Xenorama Board
Project: Marine Boy
Xenorama