Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - User Ranks

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

User Ranks

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Postby Wilytank on October 13th, 2006, 6:42 am

Wilytank: Official Imbecile
Stays sadistic even in milk.
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Lunkhead on October 13th, 2006, 7:09 am

Congratulations!
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on February 18th, 2007, 10:21 am

I forget how long I was a moron.
Ya know that when I first registered, DK was a moron.
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on February 18th, 2007, 11:37 am

Wilytank wrote:I forget how long I was a moron.
Ya know that when I first registered, DK was a moron.

What a great straight line but I won't touch it.

By the way, you've been promoted! Nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk.
I took care of it for you, "iccamay".

Actually, I just spent an hour in the admin section adding user ranks up to 2000 posts, at your rate there willytank you'll reach that level next month. :laugh1: In fact, I went and lowered it to every 50 posts to advance in a new rank just for the simplicity of mathematics. Lunkhead can easily change it to 75 posts when he gets back if he wants.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on February 27th, 2007, 5:53 pm

Great job on the ranks DK! I'll add the rest later when I can. :wink:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on February 27th, 2007, 6:05 pm

Lunkhead wrote:Great job on the ranks DK! I'll add the rest later when I can. :wink:

Yeah that was quite a list, hard to pick out the "good ones" but I did the best I could. It was a small gesture of appreciation for what you do for us here on the message board.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on February 27th, 2007, 11:07 pm

The ones you picked are perfect and I appreciate you adding them. Thanks!
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Afa Dollah on February 28th, 2007, 1:12 pm

HEY, I'M A MORON!!

It's good to know where you stand.
"Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"
Afa Dollah
Imbecile

Postby Wilytank on February 28th, 2007, 4:28 pm

Yes
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Lunkhead on February 28th, 2007, 5:08 pm

:laugh1:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on March 1st, 2007, 7:45 am

What's the updated list look like?
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Lunkhead on March 1st, 2007, 9:31 am

Pumpkinbrain 1
Grapehead 25
Moron 50
Applehead 100
Imbecile 150
Picklebrain 200
Mongoose 250
Nitwit 300
Termite 350
Wiseguy 400
Ignoramous 450
Chucklehead 500
Back-Biter 550
Chowderhead 600
Porcupine 650
Onionhead 700
Chiseler 750
Squashbrain 800
Puddinhead 850
Weaselbrain 900
Picklepuss 950
Cementhead 1000
Laughing Hyena 1050
Half-Brother to a Weasel 1100
Dimwit 1150
Mental Midget 1200
Turniphead 1250
Skillethead 1300
Beetlebrain 1350
Frozen Dainty 1400
Snoring Hyena 1450
Numbskull 1500
Fathead 1550
Birdbrained Idiot 1600
Featherbrain Imbecile 1650
Chump 1700
Spongehead 1750
Two-ounce Brain 1800
Half-wit 1850
Clumsy Idiot 1900
Squashbrain 1950
Petty Larceny Stooge 2000
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Afa Dollah on March 1st, 2007, 1:29 pm

Wow! So much to shoot for. It's important to have goals in life. :curly1:
"Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"
Afa Dollah
Imbecile

Postby Wilytank on March 2nd, 2007, 6:08 pm

Afa Dollah wrote:Wow! So much to shoot for. It's important to have goals in life. :curly1:

Yeah, but you'll have to give your life to reach the top rank.
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Wilytank on April 18th, 2007, 7:41 pm

Alright, I'm coming up on nitwit
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Previous

Return to Open Discussion