Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - New Guy In Town

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

New Guy In Town

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

New Guy In Town

Postby tugboat on June 27th, 2009, 11:37 am

Greetings to all:

Tugboat here, World famous and internatioally known elevated player. For the unintiated an elevated player is one who posses the following;
1. Combat Patch
2.Masons Ring
3. Permanant P.X. card
anyone carrying any of these please say hello, even if you dont carry any of thes say hi antway I DONT Discriminate.
While new to this forum I am not new to The Stooges. In fact I used to get into trouble doing curly impersonations in school, and boot camp, at my current job, in wal mart. I guess just about everywhere.
Currently I have the sony release of the stooges shorts all of the current six volumes. I must say , the digital remastering is rather good. the sound is much better than I thought they would be and the price at Amazon was not too bad.
I also have just finished watching "soup to nuts" I was rather surprised at the film. the boys actually di much better by shifting to columbia and coming into their own.
Good to be here and hope to hear from all of you
tugboat
Pumpkinbrain

Re: New Guy In Town

Postby Lunkhead on June 27th, 2009, 11:48 am

Welcome, Tugboat! Nice to have a couple new members here. This has never been a particularly large or busy board, but we all love talking stooges and other film/entertainment stuff.

The new stooge sets are great. The quality has never been better and I'm really looking forward to finally having all 190 shorts.

Again, welcome and I hope you have fun here. :3stooges:
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby tugboat on June 27th, 2009, 11:49 am

Thank you lunkhead.
tugboat
Pumpkinbrain

Postby Lunkhead on June 27th, 2009, 11:54 am

You're welcome, sir. :wink:
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on June 28th, 2009, 6:23 am

Welcome to the forum.

Yeah like Lunk said, it's a laid back place now a days, we don't wreck the joint like we used to. :laugh1:
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby moe-jo on June 30th, 2009, 4:43 pm

Welcome!
"I am not what I am." Iago, from William Shakespeare's Othello
moe-jo
Mongoose

Return to Open Discussion