Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Last movie you've watched?

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Last movie you've watched?

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Last movie you've watched?

Postby Jacobden on September 21st, 2011, 11:05 pm

Only movie name, no any discussion.....! I have watched Flypaper in theaters.
Which is the last movie you watched..........in the theaters or home ?

Watch arrested developement episodes online for free & Seasons online with high quality including latest gossips, hot videos & much more.
watch star wars the clone wars episodes Star Wars: Clone Wars series online. All seasons with complete list of episodes.
Jacobden
Pumpkinbrain

Re: Last movie you've watched?

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on March 24th, 2012, 2:49 am

I watched Grand Torino, a Clint Eastwood film. I was impressed, Clint did a fine job acting as well as directing. There are quite a few scenes of Detroit and Royal Oak in the film. The barber shop scene was an actual barber shop in Royal Oak, an old marine owned the place, had lots of military pictures on the wall, was a fixture for decades in town. Got my hair cut there a couple of times, but sadly I noticed that the place is up for lease, don't know what happened, perhaps the barber retired.

Yeah, a good movie, kinda got enamored with Clints role in the film.

I'll give it at least 3-1/2 nyuks out of 5.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Re: Last movie you've watched?

Postby moe-jo on March 25th, 2012, 2:05 am

Singin' in the Rain, my favorite! Why?

"Fellas, I feel like this is my lucky day, March 23rd."

"No, your lucky day is the 24th!"
"I am not what I am." Iago, from William Shakespeare's Othello
moe-jo
Mongoose

Return to Open Discussion