Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Currently in the Chat Room!

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Currently in the Chat Room!

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Currently in the Chat Room!

Postby Lunkhead on June 26th, 2005, 12:42 am

For those who like to chat...

Feel free to use this thread to let people know when you're in the room.

Chat link => http://www.lunkhead.net/chat.html
Last edited by Lunkhead on May 3rd, 2007, 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

I'm there now!

Postby Lunkhead on June 26th, 2005, 12:47 am

for example...

I'm there now!

:curly1:
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Now I'm gone.

Postby Lunkhead on June 26th, 2005, 12:52 am

Now I'm gone. (yeah, I know. I'm really gone man.)

:wink:

You get the ideer.

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby tapeworm on July 22nd, 2005, 8:21 pm

I'm in the room til 10PM.

"Quiet numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!"
Don't forget to bring me back a peice of boint toast and a rotten egg.
tapeworm
Pumpkinbrain

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on July 22nd, 2005, 11:48 pm

tapeworm wrote:I'm in the room til 10PM.

"Quiet numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!"

Oh man alive, missed it!

Low man again!

We need to come up with a once a month date for the chat room, something easy to remember like first Friday of the month or something. What do all of you think?
...."I feel better already!"....
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby tapeworm on July 23rd, 2005, 6:43 am

I agree that would be a good idea.
Don't forget to bring me back a peice of boint toast and a rotten egg.
tapeworm
Pumpkinbrain

Chat City

Postby Lunkhead on July 24th, 2005, 9:31 pm

We need to come up with a once a month date for the chat room, something easy to remember like first Friday of the month or something.

Sounds great! I'll do my best to be there each month.
:thumbs_up1:

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Lunkhead on February 15th, 2007, 8:55 pm

Tom,

I'm in the chatroom right now. It might be easier to explain things than going back and forth with email. Any chance you could enter the chatroom right now?
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

and remember...

Postby Lunkhead on July 7th, 2007, 10:14 am

anyone can use this thread at anytime to alert other members when they're currently in the chatroom. Feel free to have spontaneous chats whenever the mood strikes. :gossip:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Re: Currently in the Chat Room!

Postby Lunkhead on April 18th, 2009, 8:31 am

I'm in there right now.

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on April 19th, 2009, 7:41 am

Lunkhead wrote:I'm in there right now.
Oh my gosh. I actually stopped in there a couple of times just to see if I could say hello, sorry I missed you.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on April 19th, 2009, 8:59 am

That's ok. I saw you were online and gave it a quick try. I've been so busy! - But all good stuff pretty much.

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Return to Open Discussion