Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - More changes comin guys, but good ones

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

More changes comin guys, but good ones

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

More changes comin guys, but good ones

Postby Lunkhead on July 2nd, 2005, 5:29 pm

Just to let everyone know, I'm still learning the possibilites for this board. Did a lot of research this week on how to customize individual forums further, so don't be surprised if you log in and see different things. I'll try to give a heads-up when new stuff is added.

Plus, I'm backing up this board regularly to ensure we don't ever have a situation like the EzBoard nightmare. I also did a test restore to a different location to make sure the backups work, and I'm pleased to say they work like a charm. Restored everything - posts, member data, board configuration, etc. Gotta love it. :wink:
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

forums

Postby Lunkhead on July 4th, 2005, 9:40 pm

Well there's a bit of it. Able to individualize the forums better. More to come...

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

wow

Postby Xenorama on July 5th, 2005, 7:44 pm

for a moron you got a little bit of brain in there! :laugh1: :moe1:
remind me to annihilate you later.

stop on by my message board:

Xenorama Board
Project: Marine Boy
Xenorama
Daci's human

brain

Postby Lunkhead on July 6th, 2005, 7:34 pm

Why, thanks. Unfortunately, it's mostly a Pumpkinbrain. :laugh2:

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on July 24th, 2005, 8:05 am

Ok, here is a dumb thought.
I need a busisness card that has the "Lunkhead's website and Lunkhead's Lair message board address on it so I can hand it out to stooge fans that I meet.
My thought is to have a page that I can download to my printer, like a whole page of cards that I can cut up for my wallet.
Is this something that can be done?
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

maybe

Postby Xenorama on July 24th, 2005, 1:03 pm

if you have microsoft office 2000 i bet i can whip one up and e-mail it to you, but you have to have that program to make it work. that's how i made my Xenorama cards.

David

Xenorama Board
Xenorama
Daci's human

Postby Lunkhead on July 24th, 2005, 9:50 pm

Thanks guys, that idea sounds good. Megs, I have Word 2000 also, so that would be cool if you wanna give it a go or if you want me to do it. Let me know what you fellas decide. Appreciates it men!

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Is this feature new?

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on November 13th, 2005, 11:01 am

Just noticed right next to the name of the last person that posted on the index page that there is an arrow pointing to a paper and it is a hot link to the last post in the topic.
Something new for us Lunkhead? Cool feature if you ask me! Thanks.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

oops

Postby Xenorama on November 13th, 2005, 4:57 pm

i completely forgot, what with the move and all.

David

Xenorama Board
Xenorama
Daci's human

Postby Lunkhead on November 14th, 2005, 6:31 pm

No problem Megs. I made the cards a while back.
Here's the link to the other post about it => http://www.lunkhead.net/board/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=68
and here's the direct link to the Microsoft Word document => http://lunkhead.net/docs/Lunkhead_Cards.doc
Feel free to print em and distribute them as much as ya want guys. Appreciates it!
Just noticed right next to the name of the last person that posted on the index page that there is an arrow pointing to a paper and it is a hot link to the last post in the topic.
Something new for us Lunkhead? Cool feature if you ask me! Thanks.

DK, believe it or not, I never tried clicking on those. That option is part of the original code for these boards, and I didn't even know it. Thanks for edjamacating The Grand Imbezzle here! It is a nice option.

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

JUST IN CASE...

Postby Lunkhead on December 25th, 2005, 5:09 pm

So everyone knows, if you happen to check in and see the colors and fonts looking crazy - that'll be me experimenting. Though I like the default settings on much of the board, I'm getting a little tired of the main blue/silver theme. I'll try a few things to spice it up, but not too outlandish.

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Whatchya think?

Postby Lunkhead on January 17th, 2006, 9:35 pm

How do you guys like this new look? I think it jazzes the place up quite a bit. :wink2:

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

it's spectacular

Postby Xenorama on January 17th, 2006, 9:43 pm

it's amazing- it's stupendous! it's average even! :curly1:

Xenorama Board
Xenorama
Daci's human

Postby Lunkhead on January 17th, 2006, 9:46 pm

Thanks Megs! Check out the new background in the Double Chiller forum. Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. Been pretty busy, and then I got involved with these changes which also took time.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Lunkhead on January 17th, 2006, 9:47 pm

Now I really need to get back to posting the stooge shorts and OL eps!

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Next

Return to Open Discussion