Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - More changes comin guys, but good ones

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

More changes comin guys, but good ones

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on January 18th, 2006, 12:30 am

Lunkhead wrote:Now I really need to get back to posting the stooge shorts and OL eps!

Moe,,,,"20 minutes to a pound, we'll be here a month!"
Curly says,,,,"A short a month, we'll be here 'till 2016."

I'm just kidding with you Lunkhead. Ohhhhh nice paint job, almost ddin't recognize the joint. nice job. Can you change the colors at will like a new "skin"?

Just a thought on my part,,,, If you're pressed for time or motivation on posting new shorts, just remember that just a few lines and a pic or two will do just fine for us here. It's not like we're hoi poloi or society, we don't need a hollywood production, besides we'll wreck the thread no matter what, nyuk nyuk nyuk, just look at what we did to pain in pullman!

Thanks for a cool site to hang out in and act like a mug.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Curly,,,,"I refuse to act that dopey!"
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on January 20th, 2006, 6:53 pm

You're welcome DK. Thanks for precipitatin! :grin:
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

woikin

Postby Lunkhead on January 20th, 2006, 7:06 pm

Ohhhhh nice paint job, almost ddin't recognize the joint. nice job. Can you change the colors at will like a new "skin"?

With these free phpBB2 boards, it takes quite a bit of work to modify them. You mostly have to get into the program code to modify them. Our board is now a blend of part of a developer's mod and programming changes I added. It's fun, but very time consuming. I do like how the board shines more with these colors.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby RedKing on February 3rd, 2006, 12:32 pm

I like the board Lunk! I'll have to try and swing in for the chat tonight, too! What time is it anyways? :curly1: I'm looking forward to posting here when i can, especially in the shorts thread!
Moe: "What are you-an idiot, an imbecile, a moron?"
Larry:"I'll give you 10 to 1 I'm in there someplace!"
RedKing
Pumpkinbrain

Postby Lunkhead on February 3rd, 2006, 1:28 pm

Hi Mike! Great to see you here. Looking forward to your comments on the shorts and everything else. The monthly chat sessions normally start around 8:00pm or so. Usually it's just a couple of us. I should be there tonight.

Again, Welcome! :manic:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on February 3rd, 2006, 9:55 pm

RedKing wrote: I'm looking forward to posting here when i can, especially in the shorts thread!

Welcome to the board! Post anywhere you can, we're a laid back bunch in here, the more the merrier!'

Curly,,,,What was that for? We didn't do anything."
Moe,,,,"That's in case you do and I'm not around."
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Previous

Return to Open Discussion