Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - The cards we've been using for the last 10 years, er minutes

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

The cards we've been using for the last 10 years, er minutes

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

The cards we've been using for the last 10 years, er minutes

Postby Lunkhead on July 31st, 2005, 3:29 pm

DK, here's something I tried. See if these cards work for you.
Made it in Word 2000:

http://lunkhead.net/docs/Lunkhead_Cards.doc
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

EX-cellent

Postby Xenorama on July 31st, 2005, 4:15 pm

looking very good, Lunk!

David
remind me to annihilate you later.

stop on by my message board:

Xenorama Board
Project: Marine Boy
Xenorama
Daci's human

Postby Lunkhead on July 31st, 2005, 4:17 pm

Thanks David!

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on July 31st, 2005, 4:19 pm

I've got word 98 at home. I will try to print them up at work on Monday.
They really came out wierd on 98, pictures spead out over two pages and all over the joint, actually kind of funny looking. I bet that the cards will come up just fine at work.
Thanks, this will help spread the word.
DK
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on July 31st, 2005, 4:22 pm

Thanks DK. Yes, that could be a version problem. They'll probably look ok using Word 2000 and up.
Let me know how they print out for you.
:wink:

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on August 1st, 2005, 3:01 pm

Nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk!!!!!

:moe1: ,,,,"I just can't say worchestshire sause!"
:curly1:,,,,But I can spell C-H-R-Y-S-A-N-T-H-E-M-U-M!!!!"

"Gentlemen, the queen requests your presence."
"We have no presents, all the stores were closed!"

....Dangerkitty spinning around on the floor....

It works! It works! It works!

"If this was the army, I'd have you shot at sunrise!"
"But you couldn't do that captian, we don't get up that early!"

"Moe, you better get over here, your missing the biggest thing of your life!"

"What do you see?" "Two dirty fingers." plink ouch!

"We're the best plumbers that ever plumbed a plumb!"

:curly1: "He's pointing at where you're standing."
:moe1: "You mean where I was!"

"Here, pick a card, any card!"

:curly1: "Hey, I want a contact too!"

:shemp1: "Guaranteed forever!"
:larry1: "If you live that long!"

"Moe, Larry, the cheese, the cheese!"

Thanks for the cool cards!

"Rougeford?,,,NO! "Limberger!"

I'm palipitating
...."I feel better already!"....
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on August 1st, 2005, 6:11 pm

You're welcome.

Cooooooooooooooooooool. Glad to hear they woik. Thanks again for spreadin the word.
:happy2:

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Return to Open Discussion