Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - 1st Friday of the month chat

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

1st Friday of the month chat

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Postby Afa Dollah on May 31st, 2007, 11:44 am

Shoot, I still need to brush up on Stooge quotes...
"Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"
Afa Dollah
Imbecile

Postby Lunkhead on June 1st, 2007, 4:45 pm

Yep, I'm woikin tonight guys. Sorry I can't make it. Tonight I get to handle a vehicle that one of my idols drove - Ralph Kramden.

"I brive a dus." ~ Ralphie boy

Well, actually it will be a mini-coach (small bus).
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on June 1st, 2007, 4:56 pm

I'll try to make it but a what time?
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on June 1st, 2007, 9:02 pm

Sorry, I was late to the chat, checked in after 9:15 pm but nobody was around. Worked late at work finishing up inventory, then making arangements to pick up my new Fiero, got home to water down the new cats.

I was a victim of circiumstance!

Hey Lunk, driving a coach? I've seen those cruising around Royal Oak, usually packed full of bachelorette parties.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Afa Dollah on June 1st, 2007, 10:25 pm

WELL, if Lunk is chauffering bachelorette parties, perhaps we should all give him a BIG HOWDY AND WAY TO GO.

I checked in about 5:15 here, which would be 8:15 EST, and no one was chatting. I hung for a half hour but no one else showed.

Father was an artist.....
Afa Dollah
Imbecile

Postby Wilytank on June 2nd, 2007, 4:46 am

Just my luck! Before I could join the conversation, my brother kicked me off!
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Lunkhead on June 2nd, 2007, 8:05 pm

WELL, if Lunk is chauffering bachelorette parties, perhaps we should all give him a BIG HOWDY AND WAY TO GO.

LOL, Afa! Actually, that's a possibility. I know my boss said we do bachelor parties, so maybe. Of course, I'll gladly volunteer my services. :cool_dude2:
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Lunkhead on July 6th, 2007, 3:26 pm

I should be able to make it tonight, if anyone's around... :gossip:

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on July 6th, 2007, 9:25 pm

I just got back from working and I probably just missed the chat!
:mad: :mad:
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Afa Dollah on July 7th, 2007, 8:57 am

Sorry I missed, I need to make a note for next time.
Afa Dollah
Imbecile

Postby Lunkhead on July 7th, 2007, 10:09 am

That's ok, Afa. It would help if I bumped this thread a week in advance, but I usually don't remember or else am busy.

jka12002 and I were in there for a while. We had fun discussing old video games. Nintendo and Genesis forever!!

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on July 8th, 2007, 7:21 pm

Sorry I was unable to make the chat, perhaps I should have mentioned my absence prior, I was busy setting up a fireworks show, should be in chat next month. :wink:
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on July 8th, 2007, 7:26 pm

That's ok, DK. How did the fireworks show go?
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on November 4th, 2007, 12:12 am

I stopped by the chat room a little late but nevertheless was sitting there by myself thinking that it may be easier to remember the chat on the last Friday of the month.

My proposal,,,,

Lets put this forward for discussion,,,, how about having our chat on the last Friday of the month?

What does everyone think?
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on November 4th, 2007, 5:04 pm

I wish I could commit to it, DK, but I never know how late my job will keep me out on Fridays. It's a hot night for medical deliveries. This past Friday, I didn't get in until 9:30pm and was exhausted. Needless to say, I went straight to bed. Plus, I have to go On Call every couple weeks which also makes it hard to know when I'll be around. I can still try to make the chat on the last Friday when it works out though.

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

PreviousNext

Return to Open Discussion