Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Gone for 2 weeks fellas

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Gone for 2 weeks fellas

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Gone for 2 weeks fellas

Postby Lunkhead on August 13th, 2005, 9:36 pm

Hi everyone.

Just wanted to let you know I'll be offline for the next 2 weeks. Tomorrow I'm taking the family on vacation to the Jersey shore. We'll return on 8/28.
Keep on stoogin' and monsterin' while I'm away. Sorry I didn't get a chance to get to the next stooge short. I'll get caught up on the posts when I get back.

All the best,
Lunk
Last edited by Lunkhead on August 27th, 2006, 7:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on August 13th, 2005, 9:49 pm

Hey, have a nice time away!
Don't worry, we won't wreck the joint while you're away!
We'll be on our best behaviour.

Moe,,,,Mind your P's and Q's."
Curly,,,Don't forget to dot your eyes!" plink ouch
...."I feel better already!"....
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on August 14th, 2005, 7:37 am

Thanks DK! :happy1:
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Gone for two weeks

Postby Exile on August 14th, 2005, 1:41 pm

I work with Lunkenstein, and since he'll be gone for two weeks, his stapler is mine! Muhahahahahaha

:shemp1:
Exile
Pumpkinbrain

Here I am Moe!

Postby Lunkhead on August 28th, 2005, 2:29 pm

Just got back a couple hours ago.
Glad to see a couple new members (including the stapler thief). "Robber!!" ~ :shemp3: Welcome all.

It was a nice vacation, but really glad to be back home. I'll try to get caught up and post the next stooge short soon.

I did watch a few DVDs and movies down the shore. Will get into that later - still need to unpack (it's like we went away for 2 years!)

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on August 29th, 2005, 8:56 pm

Moe,,,,,,"What's the idea of packin' the phone?"
Curly,,,,,,,"In case we get a call while we're gone."

Shemp,,,,"Hey ,Moe. I don't feel so good. I oughta take something for my nerves."
Moe,,,,"Like what?"
Shemp,,,,"A trip home."

So,,,,, on vacation at the shore?! Did you sing this song?

"We've got rock-cod, sea-bass, albacore and pickerel, sandbag, yellowtail, tuna-fish and mackerel, two-fish, sail-fish, half-n-half and if you wish, sword-fish, white-fish and everyone can pick a fish."

Nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk.

Good to see you back!
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

welcome back

Postby Xenorama on August 30th, 2005, 10:40 am

glad you had a good time- just in time for football season to start!

David
remind me to annihilate you later.

stop on by my message board:

Xenorama Board
Project: Marine Boy
Xenorama
Daci's human

Vaykay

Postby Lunkhead on August 30th, 2005, 6:27 pm

Thanks guys. It was fun, but the wife couldn't go due to her new job. I played Mr. Mom along with Pappy, but I think the kids had a good time all the same.

And yes Megs - bring on the pigskins!!!

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Umday on September 5th, 2005, 5:24 pm

I'm taking the family on vacation to the Jersey shore.

Oooooooooooh a shoobie... :laugh1:
Umday
Grapehead

Vay-kay again

Postby Lunkhead on August 11th, 2006, 12:02 pm

Well, here it's a year later - how time flies. Just wanted to let everyone know I'll be offline from 8/13 through 8/27. The family and I are headed to the Jersey shore again for 2 weeks of sun and fun. Hope everyone's having a great summer!
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

da wife?

Postby Xenorama on August 11th, 2006, 12:13 pm

does your lady get to come this year?
remind me to annihilate you later.

stop on by my message board:

Xenorama Board
Project: Marine Boy
Xenorama
Daci's human

Postby Lunkhead on August 11th, 2006, 12:35 pm

:gorgeous: Yes, and for that we're all grateful. I'm not exactly the greatest cook.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on August 12th, 2006, 11:57 am

Have a nice vacation Lunkhead!
We won't wreck the joint too much while you're away. :wink:
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on August 12th, 2006, 12:11 pm

Thanks DK!
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Lunkhead on August 27th, 2006, 7:25 pm

I'm back guys. :sunny: We had a really fun vacation, but it is good to be home. Now I have to get caught up on lots of stuff.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Next

Return to Open Discussion