Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Lunkhead?

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Lunkhead?

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Lunkhead?

Postby reverie_reptile on August 29th, 2005, 1:04 am

Remember me? It's snot from the old stooge chat. I hope you don't mind, but I'm trying to help get more people here. I made a group on MySpace. It only has a couple other people so far. http://groups.myspace.com/stoogefanatics
I'm aka snot from the OLD Three Stooges website chatrooms when they still had it.
reverie_reptile
Pumpkinbrain

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on August 29th, 2005, 8:47 pm

Curly,,,,"It's sabatoogie I tell ya!"
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Hiya!

Postby Lunkhead on August 30th, 2005, 6:36 pm

I soitenly do remember ya reverie_reptile (aka snot). How ya doin? Hey, feel free to plug away about your new web group. I'm pretty busy right now and already involved with 5 message boards, but I'll try to check it out when I can. Good to see ya here!
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby reverie_reptile on August 30th, 2005, 11:28 pm

Heard from MickeyMoe any? I tried to email him but didn't get a response back so I don't know if he is still alive.
I'm aka snot from the OLD Three Stooges website chatrooms when they still had it.
reverie_reptile
Pumpkinbrain

MM

Postby Lunkhead on August 31st, 2005, 7:34 pm

The last post he made here was back on July 13th. He mentioned a couple months back he'd been very busy. I'll try emailing him too.
:moe2:

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby reverie_reptile on September 16th, 2005, 10:23 pm

Hear from him yet?
reverie_reptile
Pumpkinbrain

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on September 16th, 2005, 11:04 pm

Really, what happened to MickeyMoe2, miss getting smacked around by him. Well I don't like to get smacked but he livened up the joint, we had some very lively exchanges on the old board.

MickeyMoe2, come out, come out, where ever you are.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Big MM - missing in action

Postby Lunkhead on September 17th, 2005, 8:08 am

I think he's just super busy right now. When we had our last chat 2 weeks ago, I'd emailed him that day letting him know. He replied back right away saying he would try to make it. Hopefully he'll return to the boards soon. I'll email him again and tell him our faces are completely healed and getting away with moider - maybe that'll egg him on. :happy1:

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Big MM - still missing in action

Postby Lunkhead on September 30th, 2005, 6:14 pm

I tried emailing him, but this time he did not reply. Hopefully, he'll return eventually.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby MickeyMoe on March 19th, 2006, 8:06 am

Now listen mugs, although it's good to hear I was missed, the dialoge clearly denotes that each and every one of youse needs a pipe wrench to the head, and maybe an eye gouge. And as for you Snot, well, just because you're a dame, don't think that lets you offa the hook. You'll get yours too. "I got Corabel, I got Dorabel....I GOT SNOT, WHICH ONE IS SHE!!!!!!??

MM
"They call me MICKEYMOE THE MURDERIN' MESSOUR....I'll show you some real mahem!!"
MickeyMoe
Moron

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on March 19th, 2006, 11:56 am

A pipe wrench to the head?!!!!!

We were saying nothing but nice things about you here while you were away.
We need both you and snot aka reverie_reptile to join in the first Friday of the month chat.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on March 21st, 2006, 10:16 pm

AGREED! We need MM & Snot live... and in living color.
Chat participation should be mandatory for all Lair members.
(Oops, I've broken the law already a few times)
<<LUNKHEAD RECEIVING PUNISHMENT FOR THOSE TRANSGRESSIONS>> :thwack:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on September 7th, 2006, 7:48 pm

I'm surrounded by idiots and I don't really care.
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Return to Open Discussion