Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Check out my Woodward Dream Cruise photos

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Check out my Woodward Dream Cruise photos

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Check out my Woodward Dream Cruise photos

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on September 10th, 2005, 11:13 pm

Hi everyone,

Didn't make it to the big Woodward Dream Cruise this year?
Don't worry, I've got my Lunkheads Lair’s friends covered!
Here is a sample of the one thousand photos that I took this year.

Get yourself a cup of coffee, take the phone off the hook, sit back and enjoy!

Here is the link to my new photo page on the web.

http://www.jetman.smugmug.com

The Woodward Dream Cruise started as a fund raiser 11 years ago and instantly became the largest one day car event in the world. I thought that it was the perfect chance to practice with my digital camera. Nice to get the nearly instant feedback of the photos as I uploaded them. You will see the improvements in quality and artistic ability from Thursday to Saturday.
I have been told that the site loads up fast even for dial-ups, download as many as you like as I have several gigs of transfer per month.

Hope that you enjoy the photos!
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on September 11th, 2005, 10:12 pm

Very cool classic cars there DK. Great pics and looks like it must have been a fun time. Thanks for sharing em!

P.S. Is there a pic of your car in the galleries, and if so, which section?
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on September 12th, 2005, 10:00 pm

Thanks Lunkhead, glad you enjoyed the site. You're right, I've got to add some pictures of my car soon. I was thinking about doing a fall color layout, you know, my car against a background of fall leaves. Sometimes life gets so busy, its hard to get time.

I was out Sunday morning taking some panoramic shots of downtown Royal Oak. I wasn't all that thrilled with those shots, abeit interesting, I shot at the intersections of the main streets, you could look down 3 directions of traffic. A wierd optical illusion to say the least. I'm going back and take some more pictures, this time from the middle of the block, at some of the more recognizable establishments.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Heads up! New photos!

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on August 21st, 2006, 9:22 pm

Hi everyone!

I have posted about 750 pictures of the 2006 Woodward Dream Cruise for your amusement and entertainment.

http://www.jetman.smugmug.com

Download to your hearts content if you see a picture that you like, I've got plenty of bandwidth.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on August 28th, 2006, 9:25 pm

Cool DK. Some great looking cars there!
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Return to Open Discussion