Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Welcome Everyone

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Welcome Everyone

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Welcome Everyone

Postby Lunkhead on June 8th, 2005, 10:51 pm

:moe1: :larry1: :curly1: :shemp1: :joeB1: :joeD3: ~ Is this any way to run an internet??

Hey, if you're reading this you must have found your way here.
Welcome, uh... to the new joint. <<The strains of John Lennon's STARTING OVER are blasting from a passing car.>> During this humble beginning, the board appearance is somewhat plain. Still looking at configuration options, but it's much more techy than setting up an EzBoard. Here ya gotta get down and dirty with programming code if you want to make it fancy, so it will take time. But that also opens up many possibilities. I saw examples of gorgeous looking phpBB2 boards from the help forums.

So far, I've only copied over a couple threads, but will bring more as I can. The Stooge Short reviews and favorite quotes threads will be priorities, but feel free to suggest any you'd like to see here.

I want to thank you for your patience and understanding during the EzBoard catastrophe. Maybe this could be the start of something new and special.

Lunkhead
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on June 12th, 2005, 6:14 am

Thanks you for inviting me over to the new board! Say, let me ask this question, were you going to transfer all the old threads from the other board over to your new home?

I liked the little email that I got announcing the move over to this board, might not be a bad idea to send one of those out about once a month, for a while, kinda like a courtesy reminder.

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.

Moe,,,,,"This coffee tastes like paint". :moe1:

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.

Curly,,,,,"Oh look,,,you bent the chisel". :curly1:

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.

Larry,,,,,,"Oh I've been smart all along, only you didn't know it." :larry1:

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.

Curly,,,,,"This fish looks like Moe" :curly1:
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

The new joint

Postby Lunkhead on June 12th, 2005, 9:27 am

You're welcome DK. Thanks for coming.
were you going to transfer all the old threads from the other board over to your new home?

There is a utility mentioned in the phpBB2 help forums that converts EzBoard posts to phpBB2 format, but apparently some people have had success with it and others not. Thought it would be easier to just do a quick copy and paste of threads we want brought over. I did that last night with the surviving Stooge Reviews. But, THREE LITTLE BEERS is still missing in action. If it's not eventually restored by EZ, we'll have to re-do it. Concerning the other forums, I'll copy over threads that got the most replies and some others. Will gladly copy ones by request that anyone wants to see here.
I liked the little email that I got announcing the move over to this board, might not be a bad idea to send one of those out about once a month, for a while, kinda like a courtesy reminder.

I sent that through EzBoard. It was an option to email all members, but some are bouncing back as non-deliverable. Certain email accounts that people used when registering no longer exist. I'll still try to contact as many members as possible and will make a post at StoogeWorld too. This transition will take time, but hopefully some of the old gang will slowly make their way here.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

bouncing

Postby Xenorama on June 12th, 2005, 11:12 am

that'll happen. people will show up as they want to. i have 1/3 the members at my new board right now, takes a while. sometimes people would show from other boards you post on, some were spammers.
time? what's that?

David
remind me to annihilate you later.

stop on by my message board:

Xenorama Board
Project: Marine Boy
Xenorama
Daci's human

Keep em comin!

Postby Lunkhead on June 12th, 2005, 5:15 pm

Hey, we're up to 6 members already if you include me and my alter-ego LUNKENSTEIN. Not bad for just a couple days. Surely we'll see that nerdy character sooner or later too Megs.
:happy2:
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

There you are

Postby Umday on June 12th, 2005, 5:31 pm

Hey fellas I'm lost!

Hi Lunkhead I was on your ezboard as clint55.
Nice new place.

Whats behind those drapes?
Umday
Grapehead

Postby Bat Shadow on June 12th, 2005, 6:27 pm

Hey Lunkhead great new place! :moe1:

I used to frequent your ezboard a while back. Glad to be here.
Bat Shadow
Pumpkinbrain

2 more

Postby Lunkhead on June 12th, 2005, 8:24 pm

Whats behind those drapes?

"The back-a-the drapes." ~ :curly1:
"Oh yeah?" ~ guard
"Yeah..." ~ :curly1:

Welcome Umday (AKA Clint55) and Bat Shadow. Glad to see you both here. Whew, this is great. Was worried people wouldn't take to a new place.

Nice avatar there Bat! :thumbs_up1:

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

New

Postby Umday on June 12th, 2005, 9:07 pm

A new place was a good idea Lunkhead.

...see you was smart all along only we didn't know it. :haughty:
Umday
Grapehead

Postby Afa Dollah on June 13th, 2005, 1:41 pm

Place looks great so far, Lunk. :happy1:
"Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"
Afa Dollah
Imbecile

Postby Lunkhead on June 13th, 2005, 9:39 pm

Thanks. Ah, see you like the Frankie avatar. Neat to be able to have galleries here for people to use. I'll add more pics when I can.

Umday, love that MEN IN BLACK avatar. Very cool.

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Welcome?

Postby jamison on June 14th, 2005, 3:35 pm

I already checked it at the music department, but will try to add my 2 cents across the board. Thanks for the new vistas, Mr. Lunkhead. Excelsior!
What is jazz? If you have to ask, don't mess with it!
jamison
Pumpkinbrain

Welcome

Postby Lunkhead on June 14th, 2005, 5:57 pm

Welcome jamison. Very nice to see you here.

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on September 7th, 2006, 8:10 pm

This is Wilytank. I like to destroy stuff.

You boys really wanna know what it's for? :moe1:

Yeah! :larry1: :curly1:

It's for SALE! Now get busy selling it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :moe3:
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Lunkhead on September 8th, 2006, 7:24 pm

Very good WT! :thumbs_up1:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Next