Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - gone

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

gone

General talk about any old ting. Let's yak!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

gone

Postby Guest on October 8th, 2005, 3:38 pm

Spam deleted by Lunkhead

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on October 9th, 2005, 7:55 am

Sounds like sabatoogies to me!

Why you weasel,
We know our Curly shuffle, two finger poke, single hand slap, two hand smash, kicks, pokes and punches.

Lip synching????!!!!
Why you numbskull, you wouldn't know a micro-phonie from a phony at the mike!

Play air guitar????!!!
Why you lamebrain, we've been using the tools for ten years now! (haven't lost our ballance either!)

We'll introduce you to our instructor, Mickey-Moe, he'll show you some real mahem!
...."I feel better already!"....
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

I Want My DJ Ditty!!!!

Postby Lunkhead on October 15th, 2005, 9:26 pm

Actually kind of enjoyed those clips Greekboy. And the DJ Ditty looks pretty cool - if I just had $100 bucks handy.

how to prepare for fame!

Would love to improve my air guitar techniques, but am a little concerned about becoming famous, because:

Fame, (fame) makes a man take things over
Fame, (fame) lets him loose, hard to swallow
Fame, (fame) puts you there where things are hollow
Fame (fame)

Fame, it’s not your brain, it’s just the flame
That burns your change to keep you insane (sane)
Fame (fame)

Fame, (fame) what you like is in the limo
Fame, (fame) what you get is no tomorrow
Fame, (fame) what you need you have to borrow
Fame (fame)

Fame, nien! it’s mine! is just his line
To bind your time, it drives you to, crime
Fame (fame)

Could it be the best, could it be?
Really be, really, babe?
Could it be, my babe, could it, babe?
Could it, babe? , could it, babe?

Is it any wonder I reject you first?
Fame, fame, fame, fame
Is it any wonder you are too cool to fool
Fame (fame)

Fame, bully for you, chilly for me
Got to get a rain check on pain (pain)
(fame)

Fame, fame, fame, fame, fame, fame, fame, fame, fame, fame ,fame, fame, fame, fame, fame, fame, fame, fame, fame, fame, fame, fame, fame
Fame
What’s your name?
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on October 16th, 2005, 7:37 am

Ooooooh,

A David Bowie fan?!

Oh great, that song is playing in my mind now. Time for a rendition of Three Blind Mice, ok, that's better now!
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Re: gone

Postby Wilytank on September 14th, 2006, 7:37 pm

Anonymous wrote:Spam deleted by Lunkhead

Well I can't help it if they deserve it.
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Return to Open Discussion