Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - What was your favorite pie fight?

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

What was your favorite pie fight?

Stoogemania anyone? Bring some boint toast and a rotten egg and get in for 1/2 price. Discuss the classic stylings of our favorite funnymen.

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

What was your favorite pie fight?

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on December 7th, 2005, 11:43 pm

Ok you numbskulls, its time to liven up this joint!

What is your favorite pie fight?

I'll start by nominating the pie fight in the Stooge episode, "In the sweet pie and pie". I love this pie fight because of the velosity of the pies that get thrown, those folks really put some steam behind those throws. There was at least 3 dozen hits including some multiple mass attacks. Moe gets creamed after he declares; "Love thy neighbor" and one of the brides gets slammed after she cries "I need a pie"!
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on December 8th, 2005, 9:59 pm

IN THE SWEET PIE AND PIE is a great one and may be the best. I also like the fight in HALF-WITS HOLIDAY (parts of which were re-used later in PEST MAN WINS). When I was a kid, that one really stood out - with the menacing pie dangling from the ceiling over Moe and Symona Boniface. "I wonder what's wrong with that young man?" :laugh1: Later, after learning of Curly's illness and with the short being his unintended swan-song, it put a damper on it. Had to be tough for Moe and Larry to finish aware that Curly was in serious trouble.
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

hmm

Postby Xenorama on December 9th, 2005, 2:51 am

just about all the early ones- including the ones where mud or clay is used.

i remember reading that Moe said they would sweep up the pies to reuse the filling, and sometimes the pies would have nails or other floor pieces in them and people would get hurt.

David
remind me to annihilate you later.

stop on by my message board:

Xenorama Board
Project: Marine Boy
Xenorama
Daci's human

oh man

Postby Lunkhead on December 9th, 2005, 6:16 am

Can you imagine a pie in the face with those extra ingredients? Brrrr! :sick:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on December 9th, 2005, 2:48 pm

"In the sweet pie and pie"

Hostess,,,,"Gentlemen please, please!" --splat --gets pie in the face--
Judge,,,,"We aim to please!"

Curly,,,,"Oh give me a home, where the buffalo roam, and the deer and the antelope are play-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay-aying."
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on February 27th, 2006, 10:13 pm

Hey everyone, I think that we forgot about the flying pies at the end of "Spook Louder" Moe, Larry and Curly get slammed by those pies big time.

Reporter,,,,"But professor, who was throwing those pies?!"
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on February 28th, 2006, 7:02 pm

"Oh, I threw the pies. Ehee, hee, hee. Ehee, hee, hee." ~ Prof

<<SPLAT!!!!>>

I love SPOOK LOUDER and the pies flinging out of the blue.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on September 8th, 2006, 5:05 pm

The in the sweet pie and pie episode fight.
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Return to Strictly Stooges