Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Stooges on TCM?

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Stooges on TCM?

Stoogemania anyone? Bring some boint toast and a rotten egg and get in for 1/2 price. Discuss the classic stylings of our favorite funnymen.

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Stooges on TCM?

Postby Uncle Phineas on April 3rd, 2006, 2:56 pm

I was watching Duck Soup on TCM yesterday and after it was over there was a commercial about short films on and I heard them mention the stooges. I wasnt really paying attention before I heard it and didnt catch what it was for. Anyone else catch this and see what it was for?
Uncle Phineas
Pumpkinbrain

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on April 3rd, 2006, 5:44 pm

Welcome aboard Uncle Phineas!

I looked up this info for you. I wonder if you were referring to the TCM Documentary of the short subject?

TURNER CLASSIC MOVIES

APRIL
ADDED ATTRACTIONS (2004) TCM DOCUMENTARY ON THE HISTORY OF THE SHORT SUBJECT
4/11 12:30AM
THE BANK DICK (1940) SHEMP HOWARD COSTARS
4/1 9:15PM
DANCING LADY (1933) TED HEALY AND HIS STOOGES COSTAR
4/30 4:30AM
HOLLYWOOD PARTY (1934) TED HEALY AND HIS STOOGES GUEST STAR
4/4 9AM
MILLIONAIRES IN PRISON (1940) SHEMP HOWARD COSTARS
4/14 5PM
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Uncle Phineas on April 3rd, 2006, 6:46 pm

DangerKittytotheRescue wrote:I wonder if you were referring to the TCM Documentary of the short subject?

Thats probably what I saw. I'll have to check that out, and those others you posted too.

:shemp1:
Uncle Phineas
Pumpkinbrain

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on April 3rd, 2006, 10:33 pm

Here is where you can look up most any TV personality.

http://www.tv-now.com/stars/index.html

Type in "Three Stooges" and you'll get the entire monthly schedules for most of the major channels including Spike TV's "Slap Happy Hour".

- - - - - - - - - -

Lady,,,,"Someday you will find the eternal flame."
Moe,,,,"Lady, I've found it!"
Moe,,,,"What are you going to do with it?"
Moe,,,,"Get rid of it!"
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Uncle Phineas on April 4th, 2006, 5:55 pm

Cool link. I've never seen that before. :happy1:
Uncle Phineas
Pumpkinbrain

Postby Lunkhead on April 4th, 2006, 5:57 pm

Welcome to the board Uncle Phineas!
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Uncle Phineas on April 4th, 2006, 6:01 pm

Thanks for the welcomes guys. :happy1:

Some of you might remember me from the old ezboard forum, I used to post as CurlyQLink41144.....
Uncle Phineas
Pumpkinbrain

Postby Lunkhead on April 4th, 2006, 6:53 pm

Why soitenly! Welcome back aboard the board, er... I mean the new board.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on April 4th, 2006, 9:26 pm

Uncle Phineas wrote:Thanks for the welcomes guys. :happy1:

Some of you might remember me from the old ezboard forum, I used to post as CurlyQLink41144.....

,,,,Are you the missing link?"
,,,,"No , I'm the found link!" nyuk nyuk nyuk
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Return to Strictly Stooges