Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Favorite 3rd Stooge

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Favorite 3rd Stooge

Stoogemania anyone? Bring some boint toast and a rotten egg and get in for 1/2 price. Discuss the classic stylings of our favorite funnymen.

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Who's your favorite 3rd Stooge?

Curly
50%
Shemp
50%
Joe
No votes
Curly-Joe
No votes

Total votes : 8

Favorite 3rd Stooge

Postby Lunkhead on April 21st, 2006, 12:14 pm

Since we'd yet to have a poll, thought I'd ask this age old question.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on April 21st, 2006, 9:49 pm

Nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk, need I say more?
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

woo WOO

Postby Xenorama on April 21st, 2006, 10:29 pm

woo woo woo!

me either!

David
remind me to annihilate you later.

stop on by my message board:

Xenorama Board
Project: Marine Boy
Xenorama
Daci's human

Postby Lunkhead on April 21st, 2006, 10:37 pm

:curly3: plowing ahead quickly. :curly1: ~ Why soitenly.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby MickeyMoe on April 23rd, 2006, 8:08 am

Hey Lunk, GREAT QUESTION!!! You know, I cannot decide between Shemp and Curly. But Joe Besser is Thoid, and Joe Dorita comes in "fouth" (Larry's pronounciation!) for me. If Moe was gonna grind my nose on a grinding wheel, or file my forehead with a rasp if I HAD to answer, it probably would be Curly in the number one spot. But then again, if MOE was gonna do the punishing, it would be such an honor that I would more than likely say I can't decide!

BTW, I JUST FOUND OUT I WON THE 77 SHEMP shorts ON 16 DVD'S FROM EBAY!!!!! WOOOPPIIIIEEEE!!! I now think I have ALL the Curly and Shemp shorts every made on THOITY TWO DVD'S!! What more does a guy need? Well, maybe a dame like Christine Macintire!!!

I can't wait to watch "The Tooth Will Out". I'll have the cordless phone ready to dial 911 in case I break my sternum laughing!!!

MM
"They call me MICKEYMOE THE MURDERIN' MESSOUR....I'll show you some real mahem!!"
MickeyMoe
Moron

Postby Lunkhead on April 23rd, 2006, 10:17 am

Wow, look at that - Curly & Shemp are neck 'n neck right now.

I agree MM, it is tough choosing between the two - I love em both. But if someone twists my arm, I have to answer :curly1:

Hey, congrats on the Shemp shorts. THE TOOTH WILL OUT is a great one! Love those haunted dentures. :laugh1:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby MickeyMoe on April 23rd, 2006, 11:55 am

Just to let you mugs know....I (underline I) cast the vote that tied the score! I looked at the totals, and was swayed!! Shemp is pretty hilarious in his own different way!!

MM
"They call me MICKEYMOE THE MURDERIN' MESSOUR....I'll show you some real mahem!!"
MickeyMoe
Moron

Postby Lunkhead on April 23rd, 2006, 2:54 pm

AGREED!!
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on May 19th, 2006, 6:42 am

MickeyMoe wrote:Just to let you mugs know....I (underline I) cast the vote that tied the score! I looked at the totals, and was swayed!! Shemp is pretty hilarious in his own different way!!

MM

You know, I'll have to agree whole heartedly. Granted everybody loved Curly and for Shemp to step in seamlessly is a tribute to his acting / vaudiville skills that is often overlooked.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Shempchick on July 23rd, 2006, 2:18 pm

Shemp, of course !
The chick who LOVES Shemp (and Larry, Curly & Moe) !!
Shempchick
Pumpkinbrain

Postby Wilytank on September 7th, 2006, 8:07 pm

It seems Shemp :shemp1: and Curly :curly1: are tied.
But I go for Curly.
Yep.
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Return to Strictly Stooges