Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Everyday Stooge Events!!

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Everyday Stooge Events!!

Stoogemania anyone? Bring some boint toast and a rotten egg and get in for 1/2 price. Discuss the classic stylings of our favorite funnymen.

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Everyday Stooge Events!!

Postby MickeyMoe on July 16th, 2006, 12:29 pm

Okay you mugs, you GOTTA hear DIS ONE!!!

I recently did some painting in my upstairs bathroom, white. This was about two months ago. I came into the house a few minutes ago and noticed about a 1" white spot on the rug on the top of the stairs right in front of the bathroom.

How could I have gotten paint there?? I summized that it must have been dried on a shoe that got wet later on and I just now noticed it!!!

I must say, I was a little bit paniced, it was right out in the open. Being latex, I thought water might break it down. No good. Added a little hand soap- STILL no good. THIS WAS THE TOUGHEST SPOT I EVER TACKLED!!...(you mugs guess it yet???)

Since it is incredibly hot and sunny today I had all the blinds closed, and a tiny spot of sunlight was hitting the rug just right AND I COULD HAVE SWORN IT WAS PAINT!!! To make matters worse, I had just come in the house from the bright sun and couldn't see that well!!

I thought I'd fall down the stairs laughing as I instanlty recalled Larry in the all too famous scene from "Rip Stictch and Sew"!!!!

All I have to do now is make sure I don't drink cleaning fluid instead of soda!!!

Have you mugs had and "Stooge Events" happen to yoooze????
"They call me MICKEYMOE THE MURDERIN' MESSOUR....I'll show you some real mahem!!"
MickeyMoe
Moron

Postby Lunkhead on July 17th, 2006, 12:06 am

That's too funny! Right out of Larry's predicament.

Here's one that's also in a stooge vein:

A few weeks ago, I went to WAWA (a local convenience store) during a break at work. Upon leaving, both hands were full carrying a coffee tray and other items, so I used the side of my hip to push the door open. Well, I got through the first door fine, but when I used the same procedure on the outer door, my belt unknowingly hooked onto the turn lock of the door - halting me dead in my tracks as I tried to go forward! A couple people probably saw what happened and it was embarrassing because it took a moment to get free. Afterward, I couldn't help but laugh thinking of Curly doing a move like that. :curly1:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Return to Strictly Stooges