Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Moe liking list

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Moe liking list

Stoogemania anyone? Bring some boint toast and a rotten egg and get in for 1/2 price. Discuss the classic stylings of our favorite funnymen.

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Where would you put moe on your favorite stooge list?

1st
40%
2nd
40%
3rd
20%
4th
No votes
5th
No votes
6th
No votes
undecided
No votes

Total votes : 5

Moe liking list

Postby Wilytank on September 15th, 2006, 5:42 pm

Where would you put moe on your favorite stooge list?
P.S. I chose 1st.
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on September 15th, 2006, 9:49 pm

I would put Moe 3rd because I liked Shemp and Curly as the gag men of the comedy routine. Moe had his own style that was supported by Larry with either Curly or Shemp.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Wilytank on September 16th, 2006, 10:46 am

DangerkittyToTheRescue wrote:I would put Moe 3rd because I liked Shemp and Curly as the gag men of the comedy routine. Moe had his own style that was supported by Larry with either Curly or Shemp.

If it weren't for moe there wouldn't be the violence in any of the shorts.
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on September 20th, 2006, 4:39 pm

Moe,,,,"So how do you tell time"?
Curly,,,,"Well you see this watch is 20 minutes fast every hour, this watch is ten minutes slow every two hours, this watch is stopped at twelve oclock."
Moe,,,,"So how do you tell time"!!!!
Curly..........pulls out a fourth watch,,,, Moe....smaches fourth watch over Curly's head!
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Wilytank on September 25th, 2006, 4:37 pm

Actually, DK, he went... Well what time is it now?
:curly1: UHhhhh... 10 minutes till 4.
:moe1: Hmmm... so it is.
Crash
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on December 24th, 2006, 12:50 am

Moe,,,,"I'm the boss and I want you to stop falling of the scaffold."
Curly,,,"Can I help it if I was born dizzy?"
Moe,,,,"I'll dizzy you!" slap smack bonk
Curly,,,,"I didn't do nothing."
Moe,,," That's why I slugged you. Do something!"

:moe1: Moe,,,,"Now you're getting your vitamins, starch, vegatables, hypocandriacs."
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on December 24th, 2006, 11:07 am

:laugh1: Great stuff!
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Afa Dollah on December 24th, 2006, 12:44 pm

Moe is my second favorite. As Homer Simpson said, "Moe is their leader."
"Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"
Afa Dollah
Imbecile

Return to Strictly Stooges